Chapter 7

Harry's POV

Maddy looked so beautiful in her dress, just seeing her takes my breath away. Wow I probably sound like a complete stocker freak. As we get to my car I open the door for her.

"Thanks," she says and I nod in response. I quickly go to the drivers side and get in, and start driving.

"So where are we going?" she asked with curiosity in her voice.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," I say with a smirk on my face.

"No fair. come on, you can tell me," she says while pouting. Even when she's pouting she is adorable.

"Nope, and stop pouting," I say while reaching over to her and started tickling her until she started laughing.

"Stop it. Stop," she says while squirming and trying breath. Her laugh is so adorable.

"Will you stop pouting?" I say tickling her even more.

"Yes, yes I will stop pouting," she says as I stop tickling her.

"You're going to pay for that," she says while glaring at  me.

"Do I need to tickle you again," I say while she covers herself, trying to hide any of her that I could tickle.

No! I'll be good!" she exclaims and I start to laugh.

Maddy's POV

He starts laughing, "what's so funny?" I say trying not to laugh myself. His laughter is so contagious.

"You're just so adorable," he say while I can feel myself becoming a shade darker.

"Oh-" I start but we arrive at a park.

"Where are we?" I ask with curiosity in my voice.

"Wait and see," he say as he gets out of the car and runs over to my side and opens the door for me. 

"What have you planned?" I ask him.

"Nothing, but a perfect brunch," he says. he then goes to the back of the car and opens up the trunk and pulls out a picnic basket.

"Wow, you were prepared," I say with excitement in my voice.

"Yep, I put effort in everything I do," he says and grabs my hand and leads me to where we are going to set up.

We finally get to a good spot and start to unload all of the food. There was a whole lot food, there was sandwiches, potato salad, watermelon, fruit salad, macaroni salad, rolls, lemonade, and a whole bunch more.

"Wow this is a feast," I say as I stare at all of the food.

"Well like I said I go all out," he says with a smirk on his face.

We then preceded to eat the food, which was very delicious. When I was full, I felt a little sleepy so I decided to lay on Harry's legs. He then decided to play with my hair. It was so peaceful, I've never been on a date before or even been this close to a boy before, but it's so great. 

Harry's POV

Maddy laid her head on my thighs, I can't even try to express how wonderful it feels for her to lay her head on me.

It's so weird how fast I like Maddy already, I've only known her for a little over a day. I then decided to play with her hair, as I was playing with her hair I studied her face and admired it.

She must have noticed because she said, "What are you staring at?"

"I was just admiring how beautiful you are," I say. I then get an overwhelming urge to kiss her, so I just bent down and kissed her.

She at first was taken back, but she then started to kiss me back.