The Fight

Liz's POV

"Hey, what's up?" Matt asked. I ignored him and just walked passed him like he wasn't even there. April got on right behind me. "What's up with her?" Matt asked April. "Shut up and don't talk to me or her!" "Whoa!" Matt said surprised. "Just don't talk to us!" April retorted. Matt put his hands in the air. "Will you just back off, Matt!" April screams. "Calm down, would you!?You overreact about everything that happens to me or you! Just stop! Okay!? Is it that hard for you to calm down and just YOU back off! Is that hard for you to do!? I mean c'mon! You don't have to get in my freaking love life!" I was freaking mad. "Well you can just get out of my life because I never wanted you in it anyways, so... just leave!" April yelled back. "You know what maybe I will! I hate you and I always will! YOU get out of my life! April Jessica Charing, you are the worst best friend I've ever had!" I started to tear up but held back because I don't like to show weakness. "Oh my god, Liz! Well, you're just as bad!" "Whatever!" And with that I ran off to Shelly and Scarlett.

April's POV

Omg! She just totally messed with the wrong person. "Well that just happened," Matt said. Omg I totally forgot that he was here. "Whatever," and I walked off to Madison and Tara.