Confession

It's been over a week since Shaurya sir has helped me adjust in my new hostel room. I realized that Shaurya sir is not as Kadus as I used to think about him. In fact, he is amazing. He has been really helpful and encouraging .....no wonder why so many students are such fond of him....it's because he is good at what he does.....

I am really sad that I won't be able to see him that often. Of course, being the director of the Patiala campus is a lot of work, but I don't know how I've become attached to him....The thought of him leaving makes her really sad......

Anokhi's POV

Matarani, please......Shaurya sir ko yahi rokodo naa.......I don't think mein unke bina rahe paongi....As she was saying that, she didn't know that someone was listening to her secretly, while also smiling.......yes...it is Shaurya....

Shaurya POV

Shaurya was just coming back from a meeting when he noticed that Anokhi was murmuring something from the other side....He stopped and wondered what she was talking about.....

It looked like she was talking about him....He listened to her carefully and suddenly a smile pops on his face like crazy.....

He was happy. This meant that Anokhi too had started to fall for him..........He was feeling joyed and overwhelmed......

Shaurya didn't give her the news that he was going to stay here in Chandigarh and come back as her professor because he wanted to surprise her. He knew that she was sad because they both got really attached to each other over the past few days and he couldn't see her sad.....He wanted her to be happy...

This is when Shaurya starts moving to Anokhi and says: 

Kya baat hai miss bhalla, mujhe nahi patah tah ki tum mujhe itni pasand karti ho??

Anokhi was startled....

Did he listen to what she was saying?

Hey bagwan, inhe meri baat sunliye kya?? {She was saying this in her mind}

Shaurya: Ji miss bhalla, meine tumarahi baat sunliye......

Anokhi was damn shocked....how can he read her mind...is he some kind of psychologist or mind reader? LOl.

What Shaurya did next surprised her as well. 

Shaurya grabbed her waist and pinned her to the wall. Anokhi was blushing so hard, but she was scared that someone might see them like this....

Shaurya caresses her face.....

Kya keri thi tum??

Anokhi: Woh mein....app...jaane....

Anokhi and Shaurya were so close to each to other. Shaurya could feel Anokhi breathing heavily...he smiles.......

Anokhi looks at Shaurya's lip...it looked so tempting to kiss..........

Anokhi POV

Nikki, tuh yeh kya soch rahe hai? Woh tere professor hai...aur tuh inke bare mai.....but she couldn't help it.....he was really handsome....and if God granted her wish....

Anokhi was shaken. 

Her shaurya sir was kissing her......she couldn't help but brought her hands behind his head and kissed him back....

Shaurya started kissing her roughly and with so much passion for a few minutes when he noticed that Anokhi's lips had become swollen. He releases her.......

Shaurya: Anokhi...woh meine decide kiya kahi mein Patiala nahi jaonga balki mein as a professor phirse yaah join karunga....

Anokhi was extremely happy to hear this.......she hugs him happily..........and rests her head on his chest

App sach bol rahe ho naah sir??? Mein bahut kush hoon ki app Patiala nahi jaaoge....

Haan Anokhi meine kahi nahi jaaonga.....sirf tumareh paas rahonga.....with that Shaurya seals her with another kiss........

Hey guys, so I hoped you guys liked this update!!! Thank you so much for liking the previous updates...