Na Umra Ki Seema Ho part 2

Shaurya: Yeh, tum Kya bol rahae ho Ravi?? Anokhi ko kathra???

Ravi: Ji....sir ji.....woh campus meh Kuch log aaye hai...aur woh gunde jaise log lag rahae the.......aur usme...shayad Anokhi didi ki baiya bhi hai

Anokhi: Veerji......

As soon as she heard that her Veerji was here....she started to trembling....she became very scared..... nervous .....

Shaurya saw Anokhi. He couldn't see her like this.....and so he went to her and put his hands on her shoulder and made her turn towards him..

Anokhi....listen to me .....mein Tumhe Kuch nahi hone doonga....samji tum.....

Anokhi couldn't say anything.....she just hugged him tightly......

Shaurya was shocked 😳😳

Anokhi started crying.....and was silently saying to him that she didn't want to leave...she doesn't want to go back to Kapurthala, rather she wants to stay here....with him.......

Anokhi: PS...mujhe bachaliye jaye....mein unke Saath nahi Jaana chaathi...agar mein  waah gayi toh woh Meri shaadhi zabardaasti karwadege....aur agar yeh hua...toh mein mar jaungi PS ......🥺Mein...mein sirf ...apse Pyaar Karti hoon PS.....I love u 💕🥺

Shaurya had tears in his eyes..he never thought that he would get love so much by someone but he did. He will be glad to cherish love that........

Shaurya doesn't care anymore that the fact he is 45 years old right now....the only thing that he is worried is about his life....his Anokhi....he doesn't care what will people say about them .. By this time, Ravi decided to go out....he felt embarrassed....that he had seen them in such an intimate position.

Shaurya had cupped her face and kissed her forehead. He then started to kiss both of her cheeks.....then her eyelids.....and then finally made a cute peck on her nose.....

Shaurya:: Tumhe lagatha hai ki mein Tumhe Jane doonga yaah .....tum sirf aur sirf meri ho....agar Tumhe kisse nahi bhi chot paunche ki Koshish ki...toh mein usse jaan se maar dalunga......Koi bhi Meri Pyaar ko mujhse chhen nahi Saktha..... I love you......

Anokhi was a bit calm....but she was still worried.

Shaurya was also worried....not about him protecting his Anokhi....but wondering why she chose him over any other guy that she can have... I mean look at him....he could be the age of her uncle or even father..... however, not is not the time to focus on that, but rather to protect his lady love from her brother and his ruthless gang.....

Precap: Anokhi and her PS spending a romantic night at a hotel 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈