I hate you Mr. Aahir!!

This is set after Shakhi's breakup .....although they didn't have a proper Roka ceremony I thought to include one in which Anokhi realizes something that will shock her. 

Anokhi was happy for her PS at least he got his family now that loves him conditionally. He has suffered enough and now, Anokhi thinks it's best if they are separated. She didn't want to become the reason to make him lose his family for selfish reasons. She knows what it means to be separated and not have a fully supported family....which is why she is letting him move on with his life. Anokhi decided that she will go back to Kapurthula and try to move on. She knows that she will have to be strong, but will she? Or will she be broken way before she even goes to Kapurthala? 

Anokhi POV

Anokhi sees Shaurya with his family. She smiles looking at them. Finally, PS got the happiness that he deserved. He shouldn't have deserved the pain that he got from the last 25 years anyway. No child should deserve that kind of pain.......

Anokhi was looking lovingly at the scene.....when she recalls the moment when their relationship became public...who would do such a thing that will destroy their lives? Shagun Mam? Haa woh ho sakthi, par mujhe lagatha koi aur bhi jo iske saath humari saath yeh gatiya kel kehla hai.....kon ho saktha....

Anokhi was in deep thoughts when Reema had called her.

Reema: kya hua Anokhi? Kabse bula rahi ho..jawab nehi der rahi thi...

Anokhi: woh...woh....

Reema: Shaurya sir leker parshaan ho naah? Arreh, meine pehle bhi bola tha.....agar tu unhe abhi bhi pyaar karte hai toh keh deh naah.....nahi toh phir bahut late ho jaayga.....jaa...

Anokhi finally realizes that she was right. It is not too late. She knows deep in her heart that her PS still loves her...she just hopes that this Roka is stopped before anything.......

Anokhi starts running to where Shaurya and his family are present but before she could get any further....she hears someone talking about her and Shaurya.....

She looked on to see it was no other than Aahir talking with that bitch Shagun!

She was beyond shocked to see why he was talking to that chudail......She was curious to know what they were talking about....so she hid behind the corner....and listen to their conversation.....

Aahir: I'm finally glad Shagun...ki tum Shaurya ke saat phirse jud rahi ho....I'm glad ki tumhe apna pyaar waapis milegya....aur ab mujhe mera pyaar wapis mil jaayga........Anokhi.....

Shagun: Naam mat lo uss ladki ka...jabse woh aahi hai naah tabse Shaurya ke piche padhi hai...I just wish ki abb hum sab se door ho jaaye....

Aahir: Don't worry. Ase hi hoga......and evily laughs........Aur jaab woh door jaaygi naah toh phir meh unse shaadhi kar lunga... I don't care ki woh uss shaadhi approve kar rahi ghi yaah nhi....patni toh woh meri banegi tumare uss Professor ko nahi.....

Anokhi: ACP Aahir!!!!!!!! 

Shagun and Aahir looked at her shocked. Aahir was dumbfounded. Anokhi wasn't supposed to know what his plan was to get her close. This is why he even tried to become "fake" friends with Shaurya so that he could come closer to her and not Shaurya, but atlas, his plan had failed. 

Anokhi: What the hell Aahir!!!! Tumarahi himmit kaise ho yeh saab karne ke liye haah! Tumhe kya lagatha.... hai ki mein Shaurya ki nehi rahi toh phir mein tumarahi kareeb aaj jaungi!!! Huh, forget it! Mein mar jaungi lekin tumare paas nehi aaungi samje Mr.Aahir Chatiwal!!! Mein Shaurya sir pyaar karti hoon.....aur maarte dum tak usse pyaar karti rongi...chai woh mere saath reh yaah nahi...par meh tumare saath....chi!!!

Tumhe soch bhi kese liye! Mein tumhe apna dost maanti thi.....infact hum saab tumhe apne dost ki taara mante thi....lekin humhe kya paatha ki tumari aur iss chipakli ki yeh intentions hai!!!

Shagun: Kya bola hai tumhe!!!!!! Shagun said this loud enough .....making everyone startled. Shaurya saw how Shagun looked really pissed at Anokhi...she knew she was going to cause some trouble. 

Anokhi: Sunai nahi deta kya mam?? Oh ok mein hi bol dethi hoon..... Chipkali!!!!!!

Shagun: Anokhi!!!! Apni limit mein roh tum!!! Tum tumare professor seh baat kar ho tum!!!\

Anokhi: You are right mam, lekin apne kaam hi  ese kiya hai joh meine apke liye respect chodiya. 

Anokhi moves closer to Shagun's face: Meri paathi......yaani Mr. Sabherwal, yaani Shaurya Sabherwal, SIAC ki director, ki sirf ek hi patni hai....Mrs. Anokhi Sabherwal.......aur agar koi aur usse saamne flirt yeh phir zor zaberdasti ka rishta jodni khi koshish khi naah...toh samaj  lena.....

Anokhi saw how Shagun mam was really frightened to see this behavior of her. She was shocked that Anokhi was really possessive about Shaurya, so she stepped back. Anokhi saw this and was extremely happy. 

On the other hand, the entire Sabherwal family was shocked and amazed by Anokhi's bold confession. Shaurya was on cloud nine. This is what he wanted Anokhi to realize. Now it was time to deal with Aahir though..........and it was going to be a tough one. 

Anokhi looked at Aahir with tears. She moved closer to her to him and gave him a big tight slap!!

Mujhse yehi umeed nahi thi Aahir. Mere dost teh tum.....lekin tumhe uss dosti ko ajj todiya.....PS say kethe thai......gosh meine unke baat sunli hoti toh phir aaj hum.....Anokhi looked at Shaurya longligly, while he looked her lovingly..with tears in his eyes.......

Anokhi looked backed at Aahir and said: I hate you Mr. Aahir Chatiwal....isse pehle mein kuch kard daloon yaah seh chale jaoo!! Aur mind u....agar...tumhe mujhe yeh fir Shaurya sir ko phir problem dhi naah...I swear to god.....tumara iss desh sai transfer karwadoon ghi.....do you copy that!

NOW Leave!!!!

Hey guys, back with another update! Hope u guys like it!  Please do leave some suggestions on what to write about- until then, see you soon !