Chapter 15

*Bella POV*
As Calum pulled into Starbucks, I could already tell that we were going to be noticed by fans. He's in a boyband for crying out loud. "You okay Bella?" Calum says. "I'm fine thanks for asking." I say. We get out of the car and me and Calum hold hands. We walk inside and immediately fans come running up. It's only about 5 of them but I still get ticked. "Calum can you sign this please?" A girl asks. "You and Bella are so cute together!!!!" Another fan says. I smile at that one. "Thank you." I hear Calum say. "We will leave you guys alone now." A fan says and Cal thanks them and they go back to sit down. I order a Vanilla Bean frapp. Calum orders a coffee and we sit down to talk. "Thank you for being nice to the fans. I'm sorry that they bother us. I love the fans so much, and of course you too." Calum says. "Hey no problem Calum. I'm used to it. You know I have a brother that is a drummer in the band 5 Seconds of Summer? Yeah he's famous too. Whenever we go out to eat with our mum, we get ambushed." I say. Calum laughs. "Well that does make sense I guess you are used to it."
He smiles. We finish our Starbucks and we head back home.
A/N:
Hey! I may or may not make some drama up soon... Idk XD and I see that the stories have different fonts in their Author Notes and I was wondering how you do that? If you know please tell me how thanks bye :P