Chapter 23

{L U K E}
I wake up in my bed. I remember from last night that I told Bella I've fallen for her. Which is the truth, I have. I don't even know why it's maybe because she's pretty? I'm pretty cheesy if you ask me. I mean, ever since- wait Calum and Bella haven't even broken up yet so I won't have a chance. Maybe I should go and talk to Calum. Maybe I should stop talking to myself.
I get up and I walk to the kitchen. I see Ash. "Hey have you seen Calum?" I grab some toast. "He went to a club, I think." Ashton says. I frown. "He's never been to a club, what's going on?" I say, taking a bite of my toast. "He's depressed mate. Ever since that big fight with Bella, he hasn't been the same." He says. "Why doesn't he just go talk to her?" I say. "Because you've been with her this whole time." Ash says. He grabs a water and heads to the living room. I follow him. "Ash..?" I say. "Yeah mate?" He says, stopping and turning over to face me. "I think I'm in love with Bella." I avoid eye contact with Ash. "Mate, that's fine. It's just I don't think that they have broken up yet." He says. "They haven't, but like I really want her Ash, the first time we kissed I felt something I've never felt before, yah know? Like I've kissed plenty of girls in my life but nothing compares to what I felt when we kissed." I sigh, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. "I say, try to win her over, I don't want to lose Calum but if you really want her, go slow, don't rush things." Ashton says. "Okay thanks mate." I say and I go over and sit on the couch.
{B E L L A}
I wake up slowly and look at my clock, its 10:30 am? Wow I never wake up that late.
I put my hair into a messy bun and I walk downstairs. I see Luke in the living room and Ashton in the kitchen. I hear the door open and Calum and Michael walk through the door, obviously drunk. Calum doesn't look at me, but I stare at him. I walk upstairs to avoid awkwardness. I walk in the bathroom and take a hot bath. I hear a knock on the door. "It's Luke can I come in?" Luke says. (Obviously omg) "Sure." I say. I really don't care if Luke sees me. Luke opens the door and he sits down by the tub. He doesn't stare at anything but only my eyes. "Can we talk for a bit?" He says. "Yeah, I guess." I say. He bits his lip piercing and begins to speak. "So you know how yesterday, you were on me and stuff, yeah well.." He trails off. "Go on." I say. "I'm in love with you, I dunno why honestly please don't be mad." He says. I smile. "I won't be mad Lukey, and that's cute that you're in love with me because I felt something too, like I think I like you." I say.
A/n:
I think this will be a long chapter, but I'm super tired at the moment so sorry. Also I'm leaving from vacation at 4 AM so I can sleep and after words I'll update so night for me at least :D comment something nice? And who like the Buke? Haha idk Luke and Bella WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT HUH? Sorry for any mistakes. Goodnight.