The BAU in Chicago part 2

"Alright. Morgan and Kate, you guys go to Sophia's disposal sight. JJ and Reid, you guys head to Lily's disposal sight. Rossi and I will go to Kayla's disposal sight. Garcia you stay here and dig into their lives. Meet back here at the station in 2 hours" says Hotch, who is quickly trying to solve this case before more girls show up dead in an alley. "Got it" said the team as they rushed into the car and sped off to their destinations. In the SUV, Morgan clearly avoided eye contact with Kate. He knew that she knew something was wrong. But Kate wasn't going to stay quiet. She knew something was wrong and she wasn't going to not do something about it. "Do you usual avoid eye contact while in the car?" Kate asks. "Not really" Morgan answers "I'm just thinking about the case". "I don't think that's all you're thinking about" Says Kate "I think there's a lot more on your mind, not just a case". "No I'm just thinking about how that son of a gun could do that to 15 year old girls. How could he live with that?" "I don't know" Kate says "all I know is I want to stop this guy from hurting any other teenage girls". "How's Meg?" Morgan asks. "Good. She's still upset that I'm pregnant though. And she is still grounded for piercing her belly button after I said no" Kate answers.
"Teenagers could be really tough to deal with" Morgan says. "Tell me about it" Kate adds. "I didn't expect her to be so rebellious about it". "You just got to give he-- her time to adju-- adjust" Morgan replies as he stutters because the secret that he is hiding from the team is becoming to much to bare. He just can't seem to get it off his mind. He had been thinking about it daily, and dreaming about it nightly. He tries to think of something else, but it just can get out of his mind. Kate starts to realize more signs of Morgan being worried about something. His eyes begin to water again and Kate has no idea what to say. She has no time anyways. They arrived at Sophia's disposal sight and they have to start investigating. "She has ligature marks on her wrist. She was tied up when she was getting beat" Kate says. "Kate can you see me from here" Morgan asks. "Nope" Kate replies. "That's why he left her right here. It's easy to just role the body down without seeing me dispose her body" Morgan adds. "Alright then let's go to the autopsy and see any other evidence on her body" Kate says.