1

small warnings before starting the story

- blood
- disturbing themes
- mature (at least)
- sexual assault/abuse
- characters grow throughout the story!!
- y/n will sometimes identify as 'reader'
- abuse
- triggers !!
- some torture
- self harm
- suicidal thoughts/intentions
- nsfw
-stalking
- underage doings (as in drinking, vape, etc)
- stalking
- delusions / hallucinations

that's it !! now by going on your confirming you have read this.

"Here you go miss" reader said to the women as, she handed her coffee, "thank you." She gave off a small smile and taking the cup as she gave it a small sniff and drank it.

You walked away with the tray in your hands. "You see it wasn't that bad!" He began.

"Shut it." You said aggressively giving him a mockery of his face in your own tone of rudeness.

You sat down and drank some coffee.

The tv turned on, "ah look!" One said. You looked over at the talking tv, pictures and videos of a bloody scene "this scene has been found just now! The police are investigating this terrible crime that has just happened!" The anchorman said holding the mice to his mouth.

The cameras moved around the scene, everybody in the cafe stopped doing what they were doing and focused on the disturbing news.

"A ghoul has done this!" A police man shouted to another, everybody starting freaking out especially people, ghouls love hunting on people.

You gulped looking down, slowly closing your fingers into a big ball of a fist. Sweat dropped from your back and your shirt felt wet and warm.

I can't believe ghouls can do this! How can they be so cruel and feast on us, humans..! But..I understand why. We us humans feast on living animals too. It makes us cruel for killing animals and eat just to survive ourselves.

Your eyes then focused on the window outside, people were running like crazy. It was a whole apocalypse of humans.

People banged on the doors to get let inside, you quickly ran towards the doors and locked them, but what can that do? It's made of glass. They can easily break down the glass, everybody inside the cafe was at least tending to stay calm to not make this much of a panic for others.

The room was silence but outside was where it didn't make it silent at all. Screaming, sounds of people getting trampled, walked on and shoved. It was a cruel day to come as everything went white.

Quickly you opened your eyes as soon as you could. The cafe's windows were all broken. Fear built up onto you, it started rushing to you. Soon enough for you to start to panic and run into the crowd of people.

I should've never tried working here! Why of all of these days, this one specifically!

I'm scared!! This is so mortifying.

You looked up and made eye contact with the people who worked with you. They..we're ghouls too. One started to attack people inside or who had fallen and ate them out.

It was so hungry, it stared at you and gave off a smile small.

The guy who you thought was a "mocker, tough and timid" was gone. He wasn't human, it was a ghoul.

People shoved you into glass, not purposely trying to. Glass entered your cheek, you yelped out of huge pain and ouch.

"Agh!" You smeared.

Swiftly you grabbed the glass inside your cheek and yanked it on out. Blood went all over the clean windows and ground. A chunk of your cheek fell onto the ground making a disgusting noise.

You were about to throw up, you saw your reflection against the window. Your face was ruined, blood dripped down from your fallen cheek. Seeing the insides of your mouth, you bent over and picked up the chunk of your cheek and ran.

I hate it!!

My cheek..

I'm about to throw up!

I'm going to vomit.

Something heavy weighed you down. "Ah!" You screamed as you fell onto the ground. You looked on forward to see others who had fallen with blood everywhere..

Then you glanced above you.. a boy who was from your college. Black hair and wearing a eye bandage.

"Kankei-?" You spoke in fear.

He looked down on to you. "..." he gave you a silent look. He gulped to see you as he pinned you onto the ground. "Ah..sorry y/n." He said. "Though..may I have your cheek?" He said looking at your hand that was out holding the bloody gory chunk.

Kaneki licked his lips in starvation in wanting of human flesh or a whole human go snack on.

You glanced back at him. "N-no! Kaneki..I can't this is my cheek!" You said in a horrific state.

"Kaneki, come on! Drink some coffee and bring her." Touka said, as he started making coffee for kaneki. He carried you to the cafe that was broken. Glass falling and blood drinking from people.

You screamed in pain, "AGGGH!" You started. Kaneki glanced over and his eyes widened. Another ghoul has taken a chomp out of your arm. Blood dripped quickly from your arm. The sounds of dripping blood hit the ground.

"KANEKI!" They shouted, you started to faint out.

9:56

Was the first thing you woken up to. Almost 10 pm. It was night and dark, you were inside a hospital. The door opened, "oh i see you have awaken now." A doctor said. It wasn't any originally doctor.. it wasn't a hospital. It was a "hospital" inside a home, "you're y/n l/n. Right?" He said. He was a ghoul.. it was a ghoul hospital.

You nodded in fear. "Well miss..I'm sorry to tell ya. But we had to replace your arm and left cheek with ghoul parts." Everything he said made you cringed, you almost gave up and puked.

"Y-your lying!" You tried to make out but the stuttering tried taking over.

He shook his head. "Your human right?" He said. You nodded, "sadly for you, you were surrounded by ghouls your entire life. They didn't know you weren't a ghoul, they thought and allowed to hire you because of your eating disorder and how you would always make yourself vomit."

"That's the reason they took you here, without thought not giving a hint, they never knew you were human. Until I told them."

Your eyes widened in shock. "B-but!" You started.

He shook his head and put his finger onto of your lips.

"It's to late now."

"They took you here, i found out you were human after putting every ghoul part." Your eyes started to tear up hearing those words.

"Theirs two options."

"And what are..they?" You questioned with a teared down tone.

"You get surgery to become a ghoul."

...

"Or i remove the ghoul parts and they take you to a human hospital."

"Remove them now!" He rolled his eyes and nodded. He had been expecting that response from any ordinary human.

He had left the room taking notes, you laid down looking up at the roof.

How did i get in this situation..