4

...

beep...beep.......beep.....beep..beep

"is she going to be alright?" the figure said holding her hand tightly.

one nodded. "yes i know she will!" beep..beep..

in the background you could hear the beeping from the heart rate it was 57. you were fine for now.

creek..!

"hello. i'm l/n's doctor. i have to do a check up on her."

"mhm. alright" the two figures exited the room.

the doctor walked up to you with his clipboard in his left hand and wrote on the piece of paper. though nothing was on the paper, he was just 'writing' to make it seem like he is doing his job.

once he got closer to you, he picked up a string of hair and bent down taking a sniff of the hair.

"ahh..~" he moaned quietly to the smell of your hair.

sadly you were sound asleep.

resting as your heart rate fell down to a 23.

beep..........beep................beep....

"fuck. her heart rate is going down!" the doctor whispered to himself.

23......20......18.....14......16......13.....18......9........5......20.......26.......38.......26.......36.......38.....40........52...

your rate was all over the place. at least you didn't lose your life right away.

2 days later.

your body finally decided to wake up from the small coma. you looked swiftly around at the place you were in for now.

"where..a-am..i?" you said trembly and raspy tone.

you coughed twice. blood shooting onto the floor and white covers. "ah..oh...." sniff "sorry.."

then the door opened.

"y/n?"

your vision was still blurry and dizzy. it was tinted back like you couldn't see much. you barley had hearing to hear things you wanna hear.

though you could at least feel when somebody touched you 100%

it felt as if you were in heaven when you have been sleeping peacefully and calmly.

"y/n?..."

suddenly two figures popped out of nowhere.

"y/n!" a voice said. it snapped, you could at least hear for a bit. you looked at the blurry face and tried to make it out.

soon enough your vision came back running back to you.

"hmm..." sniff..

"y/n!!! oh my gosh..i'm so glad your alright!" the tall figure said with a western accent.

you tried to make a smile.

actually. you didn't care that you would've died either way..

soon enough you started seeing stuff. this one black very skinny bony figure was in the corner of the roof. staring at you with its sixteen eyes. suddenly random holes came out of nowhere and turned the color black and became small..

triggering your trypophobia.

then everything came back to you. remembering how you ended up here. but the one thing you couldn't remember was-..

"k-kaneki..." you said kinda in fear when you noticed him.

he slightly cringed but made out a nod, "yes..." he said very awkwardly. knowing why the both of y'all didn't want to talk to each other.

"why're you here..?" you questioned in surprise.

he scratched his back head, ruffling through his hair. "well.."

he sighed. "i noticed you were getting attacked by another ghoul so i ran up to you and you had fainted."

you looked at him confused. "how?.."

you couldn't even tell if that was him running up to you.

you gulped.

"are you sure?"

he nodded.

the door creaked. "hello." a tall man said.

"she can get discharged today"

Kaneki went with the person to sign the papers to get you discharged out of the hospital.

though you were still shocked that it was Kaneki who had saved you.

4 days later

a text messaged received to your cellphone.

you clicked on it and opened it.

Juuzou

'y/n, where have you been? you haven't shown up to work in a couple of days. it's almost been a week, you need to report back immediately! we'll not be accepting any late or stupid excuses from you by this deadline shown here December 19.'

y/n started typing. . .

<3 y/n <3

'i'm sorry juuzou, i have been out and haven't called in for my reason. i will come by and start or at least intend to come, i have gone into something quite traumatic. sorry juuzou!'

juuzou's p.o.v

i love when y/n says my name..i can't wait to see her again.

i wonder what has happened..

has she been seeing somebody without telling me?

she's mine.

mine only.

F̷̡͍͔̺̙̊̋͋̕ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍ḑ̴̞͛̒ ẹ̿͋̒̕v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉ẹ̿͋̒̕r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑.