11

you screamed as you looked at the man.

"what...the fuck?!" you said out loud, seeing how mushed up his face was, he had no eyes but yet see?!

the man had sharp long nails, that looked like that was the cut that opened juuzou's stomach.

the man licked his eyes as he blushed.

'yuuuck!'

he punched you in the cheek, making you spit out some of your teeth and blood went everywhere.

you blinked and he was already on top of you

having no time to react was a pain killer

you grabbed the gun and shot it at his face 4 times.

he fell back but he regenerated very fast.

most likely he was definitely another ghoul that has interfered with the CCG

you regenerated too, you managed to get a hold of him and got on top of the man. you had no choice but to bite him.

bitting his chest, you went more faster and faster more and more.

you grabbed his heart as you were about to yank it out, something stopped you.

blood dripped from you.

he shoved his finger inside of your stomach and moved it inside of you. He yanked one of your organs out.

blood spilled and you were screaming out of pain.

"FUCCK!!" you shouted starting to close your eyes

everything was fading and everything went silent.

you could see yourself getting devoured by the ghoul.

the door opened as juuzou had one of his ghoul weapon. he swung it around and the ghoul snatched in half.

his legs staying in tac and his top body falling off of his legs.

that's how he was killed.

though you had already fainted.

juuzou's pov

it has been 2 years since y/n has been in a coma.

"please wake up y/n!" i said to her pale face.

her face looked like she has been dying but is still alive.

tears dropped down my face.

i hugged her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"i love you.." he said angrily.

he slapped you wanting you to wake up.

ever since he has been killing ghouls more times.

the CCG had 4 more ghouls to kill, they had been more developed than ever.

christmas came around.

i walked to the hospital as it began snowing. i had a present for y/n, i checked in and went inside the elevator.

i got on the 3rd floor that her room was on.

a smile came onto my face but so did tears. i was sad very sad..

opening the door to her room i seen her. she had looked more dead than before.

i gave her the present and pretended to open it for her like she was paralyzed forever..

"just say something to me!" i said to her as i started crying and unwrapped the gift for her.

i smiled at her. "i got you this scarf, i heard it's your favorite! i also got you some cookies."

i opened her mouth with force and shoved the cookie inside of her mouth.

her heart rate has been going down more and more...

"y/n. please wake up today is christmas!"

i finally saw her eyes opening as they adjusted to the lighting. i have never felt more excited than ever!

she was still pretty tired even after sleeping for about 3 years!

"hi...juuzou.." she said with a weak voice.

i smiled. tears filled my eyes as i couldn't stop crying.

i grabbed her hand and wrapped the scarf around her neck.

"i'm so happy you're now awake!" i said happily.

she smiled.

"juuzou..i love yo.." she said as her eyes shut.

"wait...what?!" i said as she said that. then everything was silent, the heart rate wasn't beeping anymore, i turned towards it and it was this weird ringing..

nurses, doctors, whatever. came inside. they looked at me.

"i'm sorry for your lost" the doctor's said coldly towards me.

"what.." i was so confused. she was still alive in my eyes!

"she's still alive! you see she's moving and talking to me!" i said the doctors took me in and thought i was crazy.

apparently she had died on christmas, while i was taking therapy of my hallucinations and how mentally unstable i turned out to be.

May L/n Y/n rest in peace.
December 25