2

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OMNISCIENT
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*POW POW POW*

"VON! Get low G, get low" Durk said pushing von to the floor, he grabbed his gun from his jeans firing back at the car.

"Aye who just hit the flo? Dats a female?" Von pointed out somebody on the floor.

Von pulled himself up blood dripping from his hand, he made his way into the trackhawk pulling around to the body on the floor.

Durk ran to his car pulling up behind Von and they got out clutching their guns.

" Oh shit, aye grab her grab her" Durk said as his eyes landed on Rican.

She had shots all through, she'd been pierced through her stomach a few times, her arms and her legs.

Durk and Von got her into the back of Vons truck Durk taking the wheel.

"Aye put this on her stomach, make sure she up yo"
Durk said speeding out of the lot.

"Call gangnem, tell 'em head to Central asap"

Von nodded dialing letting everybody know what had just happened.

Rican in and out of consciousness was rapped into her thoughts, clips from throughout her life playing back to her.

"Sam.. open your eyes baby."

"Mama?"

"Look at you baby, all grown up..." Sage appeared clearly in the all white room.

She had long brown hair curled perfectly and glowing light brown skin clear of any imperfections.

"Mommy I've gotta stay?"

Sage shook her head no

"Baby open your eyes. You've got so much more to do, I just had to tell you this. I'm proud.. I just need you to live more, open up some more for me. You dont gotta live your life in this shell forever." Sage rubbed her daughters face and kissed her forehead.

A tear slipped from Samarias eyes and she nodded hugging her mom as she went away like a ghost.

The white room went dark as she opened her eyes to a brightly lit hospital room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{ 📍Atlanta Georgia Central }
Medical Central
   Samaria A'Riyah Hunt
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mrs Hunt?" A hand waved in my face as I adjusted my eyes to the light.

I tried sitting up but my body wouldn't let me. Everything hurt.

I seen a tall white man standing over me and I scrunched up my face

"Aye move back mane.." I said with a mug , my throat was dry and my voice was hoarse.

"Excuse me, ahem.. Mrs.Hunt I am doctor Ramon.." he said moving back a lil

"Ms.Hunt do you know where you are?"