3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{ 📍Atlanta Georgia Central }
Medical Central
   Samaria A'Riyah Hunt
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's been a week since I got shot and I'm ready to fucking gooo. I was leaving today finally but with Durk..

I had to go with him because my dad would be going to Chicago with Von to handle things after the shooting and my dad really didn't want me stayin alone with my injuries an shit. I couldn't stay with Miah because she would barely be home and I needed some help doing stuff because of my legs, arms and stomach.

Durk had to stay in Atlanta because of an open case, they didn't want to raise any suspicion and possibly mess up what he had going on with this current case.

Felons I tell ya.. how you do illegal shit and you bad at it.. least you could do is not get caught.

"Samariaaaaa" I heard Miah coming in with a grumpy looking Durk behind her.

He looked up rolling his eyes at her and they fell right back down "G shut the fuck up" he said huffing.

Damn.

"Shutcho grumpy ass up .." she said looking back at him with a deadly stare.

So fucking ghetto.

"Miah. Where my phone, you came the other day and slapped this fucking wig on my head and didn't bring the phone." I said.

"Oh shittt.. girlll I had took me a lil edible i forgot all bout that hoe" she said giggling and me and Durk sideyed her

"Bitches are lightweightsss" I said laughing with her.

"Hm" she said passing me my phone.

I immediately went to my camera looking at my face.

"Damn I look good as hell, finest target practice ever" I said staring at myself.

I heard this ugly deepass laugh "Ahh on David she said target practice naaaa" he just thought that was the funniest shit ever.

Uglyass nigga.

"Miah take my picture I look gooddd- you can't stand tho?" She cut me off and I smacked my teeth.

"I'll lay hoe"

She rolled her eyes taking me a quick lil picture.

"Bitches do anything for a fuckin picture.." Durk huffed

"You mad nun of your hoes look this good Inna hospital bed huh? It's alright pookie" I said poking my lip out grabbing my phone opening ig.

Damn these fuckers still think a bitch dead? Yikesss

I had hella dms, phone calls , texts , emails you name it frl.

RICANDAMENACE