Chapter. 1 New Roomate Cast

"The roommate producers have decided on their cast of their new season of roommate, The following cast that will remain are Got7's Jackson and Kara's Youngji. The additional cast that were chosen by fans are EXO's Kai and Sehun, F(x)'s Krystal and Sulli, Red Velvet's Wendy and Seulgi. Hopefully SM and JYP will Roommate have this much of their artist on the show." JB read.
"Jr!" Jb shouted.
"What!?" Jr shouted back.
"We are going to be in roommate!"
Soon Jr came running down.
"Jaebum stop playing there is no way we would be in roommate they already said Jackson was staying in it, why would they have 3 people from the same group?"
"Read it!" Jb said tossing his phone to Jr. Jr read it to himself and his eyes got bigger.
"Wow! Is this serious!"
"Dude! It's everywhere where have you been?"
"I was sleeping." He said then they both laughed.

Red Velvet Dorm
"Seulgi! Wendy!" Irene yelled.
"Ne unnie~" they said walking towards her.
"You didn't tell me you two were going to be in roommate." She said pointing her fingers.
"Who's going to be in roommate?!" Yeri said.
"Roommate?" Joy said.
"Roommate!? We aren't going to be in roommate!" Wendy said.
"Then what is this?" Irene said showing them the latest news.
"The roommate producers have decided on their cast of their new season of roommate, The following cast that will remain are Got7's Jackson and Kara's Youngji. The additional cast that were chosen by fans are EXO's Kai and Sehun, F(x)'s Krystal and Sulli, Red Velvet's Wendy and Seulgi. Hopefully SM and JYP will Roommate have this much of their artist on the show." Irene read.
"Whaaaaaaaat!?" The two girls yelled.
"Congrats!" Joy Irene and Yeri said.

EXO Dorm
"What is up with my fans saying have luck in roommate to me on Instagram?" Sehun said scrolling throw his comments.
"You don't know? You're going to be on roommate with Kai and it seems to be all 94 Liners." Chen said.
"Really who else?" Kai and Sehun said.
"Red velvet's Wendy and Seulgi, Got7's Jackson, Jr, and JB, F(x)'s Krystal and Sulli, Kara's Youngji." Chen said.
"Hold up hold up did you say F(x)?" Kyungsoo said and Chen and Sehun nodded.
"Wtf! How the heck do they get to be in roommate with F(x) when I a loyal Fanboy is right here!" Kyungsoo whined.
"Hyung it's just a show." Kai said.
"It's just your funeral." Kyungsoo murmured.
"What?" The group said.
"Nothing." He said then laughed awkwardly making the members get freaked out by him.

F(x) Dorm
"I'm here~~" Krystal sang and danced her way into her and Sulli's.
"What the heck happened to you?" Sulli asked shifting her eyes from her phone.
"We my friend are going to be on Roommate season 3~~~" she sang again.
"Oh."
"Aren't you happy?"
"I already read about it I was done fangirling about it 3 hours ago."
"Boo you're no fun!" Krystal stuck out her tongue.
"Why thank you kind Sir." Sulli said in a English accent and they both laughed.

A/N: I don't know why but I felt like starting a fanfic with these people. I hope you will enjoy and look forward to my future chapters. ✌🏼
-XOXOsesulXOXO