Chapter. 2 Moving in

Wendy and Seulgi were the first ones to arrive in the mansion where they will be staying.
"Whoa it's so huge!" Seulgi said looking around.
"Is anyone here?!" Wendy yelled to get an echo. Soon the door bursted open and F(x) maknaes were running through with Their manger holding their luggage.
"Oh F(x) sunbaenim." Wendy and Seulgi said and bowed.
"Hello!" They said.
"Oppa have a safe drive!" They said and their manager waved goodbye.
The girls sat down in the living room in awkward silence.
"Umm your comeback ice cream cake was amazing it's a really catchy song." Sulli said.
"Really!?"
"Yeah I love the la la la la part." She said again.
"Yay Sulli sunbaenim likes our song!" Seulgi said.
"What's your favorite F(x) song?" Krystal asked.
"I like milk and all night." Wendy said.
"I like nu abo I memorized the whole dance." Seulgi said.
"Really? I'm going to play it and you're gonna dance to it." Krystal said.
"Okay!" Seulgi said.
Krystal played the song and Seulgi started dancing to it perfectly almost like a F(x) member. When the Na Na Na Na Na Na Na part came the four girls started dancing.
"Na Na Na Na Na Na Na." They sang
"Wow that was good" Sulli said high fiving the two red velvet members.
"Do we get to know our rooms now?" Krystal asked plopping down on the couch.
"The card is here we just have to wait for the rest of the people." Wendy said and she pointed at card.
"Who cares I want to unpack." Krystal said and she went to get the card only to get it swiped away by from Sulli.
"I think we should wait." She said.
"Annoyed." Krystal said and sat down on the couch. They heard someone right the door bell so they all got up to open it.
"Hello~" they girls said as they opened the door to see three boys.
"Hello Got7 iminda."
"And I'm here too!" Youngji said walking to them.
"Let's go inside." Seulgi said and they all went inside.
"Is this everyone?" Youngji asked.
"No stupid don't you read the news? EXO Kai and Sehun are missing." Jackson said flicking her head.
"Ouch! You idiot!" Youngji said and flicked jackson's head.
"The show barely begun and there is already jackji interactions." Jr said and they all laughed while Jackson hit Jr's head.
The roommates started talking about each others group when two three boys came into the house they stopped.
"Hello! EXO iminda." They said and bowed.
"Why are there three of you?" JB asked.
"Oh D.O wanted to see F(x) sunbaenims." Kai said.
Krystal and Sulli's eyes got bigger and they looked at each other and giggled.
"D.O Oppa it's good to see you." They said and shook his hand.
"Can I take a picture with you guys?" He asked and the girls nodded and he quickly took out his phone.
"One two three." He said and clicked many times.
"One more funny faces this time." He said and he did the same.
"Oh my gosh I'm going to post these on the EXO fanbase website." He said.
"You don't want a picture with us?" They said except Krystal and Sulli.
"No not really, I got to go now!, Feed Sulli and Krystal don't starve them, bye." He said and he left.
"So he wants us to starve, stupid hyung." Sehun said.
"Who are your favorites in Got7 and EXO and if they are in here you have to say why." JB asked the girls.
[A/N: these favorites that they choose are not true, but D.o being a F(x) Fanboy is true.]
"My favorite in Got7 is Jr because even before I debuted and before They debuted in got7 when him and JB were in JJ project I thought he was very cool and in EXO it's Xuimin ." Seulgi said.
They boys started teasing Jr.
"My favorite I'm Got7 is Jackson because I know him the most and in EXO it's Tao." Youngji said.
"My favorite in Got7 is Bambam and in EXO it's Sehun because he makes cute ayego." Sulli said.
"My favorite in Got7 is Mark and in EXO it's Kai because how passionately he dances." Krystal said.
"My favorite in Got7 is JB because I like the way he sings and in EXO it's Lay." Wendy said.
"I hope D.o Oppa doesn't see this he will be disappointed he isn't our favorite." Krystal laughed.
"I don't think he will mind because Luna is his favorite." Kai said.
"Who are your favorites?" Sulli asked the boys.
"Amber, Youngji, and Irene." Jackson said.
"Sulli, Hara, and I don't really have a favorite in red velvet I like them equally." Sehun said
"Victoria, Seungyeon, Wendy." JB said.
"Krystal, I like all Kara member equally, and Joy." Kai said.
"Luna, it was Nicole but she left, Seulgi." Jr said
"Waaah I'm glad we are each other's favorites! I have a good feeling about this season of roommate let's all become good friends!" Jackson said.
"Fighting!" They all said.

After the first episode of season 3 Roommate it got the most views any roommate season every had. A lot of fans made ship names for the "couples" and called the roommate members "The Shining Ten".