Chapter. 3

"I'm very very hungry Sul and I barely ate today because of our schedule." Krystal said and Sulli nodded pouting.

"We better cook now now now!" Kai and Sehun said.

"Why are you making it a big deal?" Jr asked them.

"Because D.O hyung." Kai said.

"What about him?" Jr asked. Sehun took him by the shoulders and looked him in the eye as if it's the end of the world.

"He's watching us and he will kill us you don't know him he's very evil he looks ultra kawaii but he's the devil himself our fans call him Satansoo." He said dramatically and everyone started laughing because D.O looks so innocent.

"Sehun is too funny." Youngji said holding her stomach.

"Satansoo!" Wendy said and made them laugh harder.

"He's watching us!" Seulgi said and all of them were almost in tears.
"You think this is funny? We aren't kidding." Kai said.

"Okay okay but let's find out our rooms first." Jackson said kind of still laughing.

"It's right-" Sulli was about to finish but she saw sehun's poker face.

"Why are you laughing?" Jackson asked her.

"Sehun's poker face." She said and then she imitated his face then they all started laughing.

"Yah yah yah stop laughing at me you guys have laughed to much." Sehun said but they kept laughing.

Sehun got up and took his bags and walked towards the door.

"Bye guys have a good time in roommate!" Sehun said opening the door.

"Okay! Okay! It's not funny!" Krystal said but that didn't stop him.

"Mr.Pinku we are sorry!" Kai said and they were trying to hold their laughs for the sake of Kai.

"What did you call me?" Said turning around.

"Mr.Pinku." Kai said.

"Kkamjong you better stop it." Sehun said. And they all started laughing at the EXO maknaes.

"Okay let's find out these rooms so we can cook and eat." Wendy said and they all nodded.

"The card is right there!" Youngji said pointing at the card next to Jr.

"Oh!" Jr said and picked it up and opened the card quickly.

"Hello new roommate cast we hope that you are comfortable at your stay here and of course you wouldn't be comfortable without rooms so here are your rooms and roommates,
Room 1- Wendy, Krystal, and Youngji
Room 2- JB, Kai, and Jackson
Room 3- Sulli and Seulgi
Room 4- Sehun and Jr.
I hope you will enjoy your time as roommates." Jr read.

"Anyone have concerns about the rooms?" He asked and they all shakes their head.

"Great! Let's get going!" JB said.

They all started getting their Luggages and bringing them to their rooms. Everyone finishes but Wendy she was having some troubles.

"What the heck why isn't this working?" Wendy said in English when she tried pulling the hold on her suitcase.

"Come one don't do this now." She said trying to pull it but her suitcase fell causing her to almost fall backwards but got caught by someone.

"Whoa you almost fell. Perhaps do you need help?"

"Oh yes thank you. You see my Suitcase pull thingy I don't know what it's called its working I kept trying but it fell and now I don't know how to get it upstairs. I hope you could help me." She said she said in the foreign language the boy doesn't speak.

"What are you saying I don't speak English." He said in Korean.

"Oh I'm sorry." She said and then repeated what she had said.

"Yes yes I will help you!" He said and took her suitcase and carried it upstairs like it was nothing while she followed from behind.

"Room One?" He asked her.

"Uh yes." She said and he went to her room and put it in there.

"Thank you very much JB." She said.

"Yes but please call me-"

"Baby." Kai said walking downstairs and started laughing. While Wendy put her head down blushing.

"Ha ha." JB started laughing nervously.

"Call me Jaebum." He said.

"Okay Jaebum." she said and they went downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was.

"What's this? Perhaps a new couple?" Seulgi said.

"Jaedy! Jaedy! Jaedy!" The boys started chanting.

"What are we cooking?" JB asked.

"Ask Wendy." Jr said.

"How would she know?" JB asked.

"We are cooking Dak Galbi." Krystal said

JB nodded then washed his hands and started helping them. Soon dinner was ready and the girls put the plates down.

Jackson was trying to sit next to Youngji but Krystal and him bumped into each other for wanting the same seat.

"Sorry." They both said at the same time.

"You can sit there." They both said again then laughed awkwardly.

"Krystal you can sit here there's a open seat." Kai said. She nodded and sat next to Kai. The dinner was very quiet except for Jackji's arguments.

"Ah, Seulgi are you finished?" Sulli asked her roommate.

"Yes."

"We should go to our room then."

"We should all go! Let's hang out in our room." Krystal said.

"Okay!" The girls said then left.

"You'll wash the dishes?" Krystal said to the boys then left them.

"You see guys I'm very very tired right now." He said then ran away.

"Sehun shouldn't be lonely." Jr said and ran away.

Kai and JB ran away too and left Jackson there but Jackson didn't feel like washing dishes so he just went upstairs.

It's going to be a loud morning tomorrow.