Ice cream

*DING DONG! DING DONG!* They all heard as they were chatting happily in the living room.

"Not it!" Jackson yelled.

"Not it!" Wendy and Sulli yelled after him.

"Not it!" Krystal, Kai, and Seulgi , and Jr yelled.

"Not it!" Jb yelled before Sehun could.

"I hate you." Sehun said pointing and Jb as he got up.

"I love you more!" Jb yelled back and they all laughed except for Sehun who was walking to the door.

"What are you doing here? This isn't just a public place you can come to. There's a reason why I accepted to be on this show. You want to know what it is? It's to get away from you guys. Now you are here? I don't approve. There isn't any space for you guys so just go back." Sehun said to the four ( Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun, Chen.) boys at the door.

"Yah! Oh Sehun get out of our way before I tell everyone what you do in our bathroom." Baekhyun said pushing Sehun away and walking into the mansion.

"Hello! We are exo!" They all greeted with smiles.

"Hello." The roommate cast greeted back.

"Why are you guys here?" Kai asked.

"We missed our maknaes of course." Kyungsoo said putting his arm around Kai's shoulders.

"Lies! I know you! Just came here for F(x). Don't try to act like you miss us. You're the same person who only took pictures with Sulli and Krystal and when we asked you if you wanted a picture with us you said 'No not really'" Sehun said confronting Kyungsoo.

"I smell jealousy." Jackson said.

"I smell jealousy." Sehun mumbled copying Jackson.

"Hey why don't we invite-" Kyungsoo said only to be cut off by Sehun.

"You don't have a say in anything." Sehun said glaring at Kyungsoo.

"Okay Sehun, we just came to give you guys treats that's all." Chen said and handed him the box of chocolates.

"We'll be leaving now, hey! You two better not be late to our Ingiyako ( if that's how you spell it -.- ) performance tonight." Chanyeol said.

"Okay! Just leave already." Sehun said pushing them out.

"Sehun you're very nice." Seulgi said with sarcasm.

"I know right!" Sehun said sitting down on the couch.

"You guys are performing at ingiyako tonight?" Sulli asked.

"Yes, we are I can't wait to dance for EXO-L again and hear their beautiful chants." Kai said putting his hand over his chest with a bright smile.

"Beautiful chants? You can hardly understand what they say." Wendy said.

"I don't need to. I can feel it in my heart! They are calling my name." Kai said.

"Definitely hanging out with Jackson too much. You need to stop doing this to people!" Krystal said pointing her finger at Jackson.

"Look mommy is worried about daddy!" Jr said ruffling Krystal's hair.

"Park Jinyoung! Please stop." Krystal said pushing his hand away from her head.

"She totally has that mother attitude, she's already scolding us." Jb said.

"I'm leaving." Krystal said getting up.

"Wait! We will go with you!" Sulli said getting up with Seulgi and Wendy.

"Mom you should stop being so cold to your kids." Wendy said laying down on her bed.

"I'm not anyone's mom and Kai is not your dad and I am not his wife and he is not my husband, it's honestly annoying." Krystal said throwing a pillow at Wendy.

"Oh come on! You don't even enjoy a bit?" Seulgi asked nudging Krystal with her right shoulder.

"Nope." Krystal sighed.

"Not even just a little bit?" Sulli asked laying down next to Wendy on her bed.

"Fine! Just a little bit. But I must say that it is very annoying at times. But I get butterflies sometimes when he does small kind acts towards me."

"Waaaaah!" The three girls cheered with excitement.

"They aren't just small kind acts." Seulgi said.

"What do you mean?" Krystal said confused.

"He made you cereal and refused to make it for us until Sehun nagged him about it. He picked you as his favorite, and I watched some videos of our encore endings at Smtown concerts and one seemed to catch my eye do you want to know which one?" Sulli said raising her left eyebrow at Krystal.

"Sulli." Krystal said

"Back in 2012 SMtown in L.A was it? Yeah anyways, you guys kept on glancing at each other, sharing smiles. Also when it was time to bow he was shy with holding your hand and EXO oppas kept on telling him to move closer to you so they wouldn't feel cramped. Ah I'm totally shipping you guys!" Sulli said hugging a pillow and squealing like a little girl who just got a new doll.

"You are too much." Krystal said throwing mother pillow of hers at Sulli.

"Denial, denial." Seulgi said shaking her head and got a pillow thrown at her also.

"I want ice cream." Wendy said.

"Yes! Ice cream! I saw some in the fridge." Sulli said.

"I'll get it!" Seulgi said getting up and walking towards the door.

Seulgi went downstairs and didn't see the boys there but heard their laughter from outside she glanced out the window and saw them playing soccer. She walked to the kitchen and dashed straight for the fridge and got out the Baskin Robbins ice cream out.

"Boo!" Jr said when she closed the fridge.

"Jr!" Seulgi said startled which caused her to tumble and fall on the ground.

"Oh my are you okay?" He said helping her up.

"Y-yeah I'm o-okay."

"I'm sorry."

"No no it's okay I just fall a lot." She said and then there was just and awkward silence.

"So ice cream?" Seulgi said breaking the silence and handing him a spoon.

"Sure." He said and they sat down at the dinning table.

"Oh! This is mango flavored." Seulgi said tasting the ice cream.

"Mmm it's delicious." Jr said.

"Baskin Robbins has the best ice cream." Seulgi said and Jr nodded his head in agreement.

"It's so rich." Jr said after swallowing another spoonful while Seulgi nodded along.

They spent the last 20 minutes talking about ice cream flavors and their bands and their families.

"Oh, you have ice cream right there." Jr said pointing at her face.

"Where?" Seulgi panicked.

"Here." Jr said wiping the ice cream on her chin with his thumb which caused both of them to turn to a light shade of red.

"This is what you have been doing?" Seven voices said at the same time.

-------------------------

Sorry for the late update!!! I hope you liked it though! Sorry for the misspelled words or horrible grammar. It's time for me to go to Bed so I don't have time to over check it.