Wankers

.
.NOT MINE!!
.
.
.
Neither Louis nor Harry had lived with another boy similar in age before. At first, it seemed like it wouldn't be a big deal, but as time went on, the two realized it might be more difficult than they initially thought. It wasn't bad, per se, just...awkward sometimes. The problem wasn't about fighting over who didn't do the dishes or why didn't you pick your dirty underwear off the bathroom floor. No, the problem wasn't even fighting.

The problem was doors. Or more specifically the locks on the doors. Or really the lack thereof. Now, it wasn't as if Louis had never seen Harry naked before. They did live in the X Factor house together after all. Harry was pretty much naked any time that was even a little bit socially acceptable.

So, it wasn't the nakedness. It wasn't even really the wanking either. Living in a confined space with hormonal teenage boys meant jerking off quietly in your bunk. Unfortunately, that also meant listening to your fellow band mates do the same. Whether Louis liked it or not, he was used to that, too.

But the difference was that now they actually have their own rooms. They have space, they have time - well okay, maybe not a lot of time but enough. They have privacy. Theoretically. Louis knocks on Harry's door softly. There's no response. He knocks again a little more loudly and there's still no reply. Louis thinks he can hear breathing and assumes his friend has fallen asleep.

He cracks the door open and Harry's name is on his lips when he realizes the real reason Harry hasn't answered. Harry's headphones are in his ears plugged into his laptop where Louis can only assume he is watching porn. His hand is slick and swiftly pumping his flushed cock. His head, thrown back a little with his eyes heavy lidded, almost closed. Louis assumes he's just listening to the porn at this point, although that really doesn't matter.

He squeaks, "Sorry!" and runs out of the room.

Harry seems pretty unfazed by the whole thing, his hand not stopping its solid pump. Louis shuts the door and walks down the hallway a bit. Now that he knows what he's listening to, he can hear the steady slap of skin mixed with Harry's heavy breathing he originally mistook for light snoring. It isn't a moment later when he hears Harry cry out his orgasm.

Louis feels embarrassed and a bit of a voyeur, so he scurries away and walks to his own room, throwing himself down on his unmade bed. He humiliatingly whimpers as he finds himself hard as well. He feels infinitely too guilty to rub one out because of what he saw Harry doing, so he resigns to take a cold shower instead.

* * * * *

Once he exits the bathroom, he wanders to the kitchen in search of some tea. Instead, he finds Harry and his cheeks flush.

"Uh," he sputters.

"Hey, Lou."

"Listen, I'm really sorry about before. I knocked, I swear. Twice, actually. I thought you were sleeping. I was going to see if you wanted some tea, but then you were- well, you know what you were doing, and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," he blurts out.

"Lou, it's fine. Really. I mean, a little awkward, yeah, but it's not like that was the first time you've seen me naked, right? I'm not mad, promise. Like you said, you knocked, I just didn't hear. I tend to listen, um, loudly sometimes. I like to listen more than watch... so that's probably why I didn't, uh. Hear you. Yeah."

"Right. That's. Okay then. So, we're okay?" Louis asks.

"Of course."

***********

They weren't okay. Two weeks had passed almost without incident, but there had been another close call one day before Harry was going to get in the shower. Harry had been getting himself ready for a slow wank in the shower with his laptop in his room. Louis, who was unaware of this, knocked on his door to see if he wanted to join him for lunch.