Love 2: The guy from Room 405

Jungkook wake early today so he can start his day by listening to some music...

And I give up forever to touch you

You are the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right—

He stopped from singing when he heard a loud knock—

"Alexa stop playing music." He said the used his white cane— he touched the wall so he can find the switch to listen who interrupted him from singing.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok from room 403– ah well yesterday we would like to say thank you and apologize—" Hoseok said— Jungkook opened the door for Hoseok. "Hello, hm... you don't have to apologize. I hope you and your husband are doing fine now." Jungkook answered... Hoseok looked at the boy in front of him— he felt so bad— why such a young boy and angel looking boy have to suffer...

"You are staring... please don't feel bad... I'm fine." Jungkook said smiling at Hoseok— Hoseok smiled... "you are full of positivity..." Hoseok said.

"Oh me and my husband cooked some pasta this morning, you can have it as your lunch." Hoseok said. "Oh thank you!" Jungkook answered and reach for the tupperwear.

"You can call me if you need some help." Hoseok said.

"Yes, I will. Hyung— I mean I'm not sure if you are older than me—" Jungkook said shyly— Hoseok chuckled. "You can call me hyung— I can say that you are younger." He said. "I'm going now." Hoseok said then left Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled feeling glad that he was able to make a new friends after his accident— he literally cut ties all of his friends— why? Because, he doesn't want to be burden with them... especially not when he was so depressed and so weak with everything...

He smiled and carefully stepped back to walk back inside his house. He get ready for his live podcast today...

"Will we able to see you?"

"The question is will I be able to see you all guys? I mean you can see me, but I can't—" Jungkook stopped. "I mean we can't meet yet." Jungkook answered sounding so sad.

"What did you do to accept your situation?"

"It wasn't easy at all... there are times I just want to end everything but I remember that someone who helped me... even if we just met once he really made an impression and impact in my whole life— if he was listening... thank you so much." Jungkook answered.

He heard a doorbell and he knows it was his order... he decided to live alone and by that decision he knows it would be hard for him... especially when cooking... so gladly everything in the internet is an easy access... there is this app where you will order your ingredients and they are all ready to be sautéed on the pan.

Jungkook's day always end him just staying in the house he got used to this for almost 4 years of him being blind... his doctor told him that this was just because of his trauma that day... and that he still blame his self on that accident...

"Dad... please let me take video editing class instead of me playing piano... piano is not for me—" Jungkook said pouting at the back of the car— well someone reported that he was not taking the class that his father he want to do...

"Kook-ah you know that appa only wants you to learn things that are best for you... you can't use your hobby in class—"

"But piano is just a hobby that Dad wants to do— and grandpa did not let him because grandpa thinks it was just a hobby too— so why you are doing this to me? Why don't you let me do the things that I want? I want to take Multimedia—"

"Stop! Jeon Jungkook." His father raised his voice.

He heard a doorbell and just like that he found himself being eaten by his own thoughts... and whoever knocked on his door is a life savior. He turned on the the mic that was mount on the wall "who are you?" Jungkook asked. "I'm the man from room 405, I just want to give you a cake for the rice cake you you gave me.

Jungkook opened the door... "Oh thank you." Jungkook said and as soon as he received the box of cake the boy left. He doesn't understand if he would think the guy was actually kind or rude... He's been doing that for twice now... he pouted then went inside the apartment.

He heard his alarm telling it was time for him to throw the garbage. The whole apartment was friendly for someone like him... though he have a disability-- everything in the apartment was made for people who have disability... like the design. Well his uncle Suhyuk choose the apartment after all.

When he reach the garbage site... he smelled a strawberry muffin... and he knows someone was smoking there. "You do know that smoking here is prohibited right?" Jungkook asked.

"Who cares?" he answered and he knows it was the boy from room 405.

"Mother nature cares. duh." he answered sassily and rolled his eyes.

"This is my place of smoking and I don't care if it was prohibited now get lost. You are disturbing my mi time." room 405 said... and Jungkook gasped on how rude he was and throw his garbage.

---------------

Hello everyone ~ hehehe
How are yah? I hope you are doing well ~
I know it's been awhile heheh
Well anyways... I actually was about to go on hiatus and don't know if I will be back... but thanks to a friend of mine here on wattpad for helping me... Enjoy reading hehehe ~~

Oh also this book will consist of 20 chapters hehehe I hope I can finish it before the end of the year... please give the book some love and support <3 hihihi