EPILOGUE

Why are my eyes filled with tears?
Hey, stay by my side and laugh

A future without you is a world without colour
Filled with monochrome coldness

Even the darkness we see is so beautiful
Please believe me
Looking only directlyatyou
Soyou don't goaway

Jungkook read and ended his graduation speech— he finished his film major— but he decided to open a bakery shop near the company that he and Taehyung owns.

"To whom you actually dedicate this beautiful poem?" One of the deans asked— Jungkook looked at Taehyung's direction.

No words... just an eye contact and they smiled to each other. Taehyung mouthed a thank you and I love you.

"To my boyfriend." Jungkook answered and he becomes red after saying that feeling so shy that his boyfriend is Kim Taehyung.

Well when Taehyung's father was arrested Taehyung's name is now clear from the issues... people were actually amazed on how he dwell everything but he always give the credits to Jungkook— which Jungkook give back to him.

Also, Jungkook finished his studies... he decided to pursue his college degree— and he somehow grants his parents wish by performing with his piano again... even if it was just a small crowd— at least before he gave up his piano career he was able to perform with people.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked to Jungkook.

"I am CEOnapping you to my samchon." Jungkook said as he slumped on the sofa with a pouty lips. Taehyung saw how the younger sits on the sofa and he knows—

"Your secretary is so pretty she looks like a model." He said while talking in a pout— his fluffy blue jacket makes him look so cute and Taehyung being the whip man for him for 5 years now— he just can't go back to what he was doing. "I even heard some employees shipping you to her." He added.

"Is my baby bunny jealous?" Taehyung asked.

"Hello I just finished my recording for the somg I dedicated to you and you are asking me if I'm jealous?" Jungkook asked annoyed. Taehyung laughed on how sassy Jungkook is right now.

Taehyung removed his eye glasses and sits next to Jungkook. He pulled the younger and make him sit on his lap— which the younger automatically snakes his arms around the older to hug him and he buried his face at the crook of Taehyung's neck. "Even if she is the prettiest here in the building— my eyes is only for you only for the prettiest human I have." Taehyung said as he pats Jungkook's butt (a/n: not in a pervy way okay! But in a wholesome way—)

" Taehyung said as he pats Jungkook's butt (a/n: not in a pervy way okay! But in a wholesome way—)

(A/n: okay there is my illustration of it I know Im such a talented artist. 😂😂😂)

"But why are you here?" Taehyung asked.