Chapter 5

*Ze's POV*

Once the lunch bell rang, everyone ran out of our classes and met up by our lockers. Then we walked to the courtyard and sat in a nice little area with two large trees and a small brick wall behind them.

I take a seat next to Kevin and Jordan and we all share Jordan's lunch of chips and random bowl of fruit. As we talk and eat, I notice that Kevin is actually sitting really close to me and that he is constantly looking over to me. Does he really like me? Was that really what he was going to tell me thing morning? God damn it, it's kind of obvious right now that it is, but do I feel the same way? I mean, I know that I like Chilled. Hell, maybe even love him. But what about Kevin? Maybe. I mean, I did lean in this morning. God damn it, why is it so hard for me to figure out my own feelings?!

"Hey Ze!"

I pop back to reality when I hear my name being called out. We all look in the direction it was coming from and I see GaLm running over to where we are. I stand up and start to walk out of the group to meet him once he gets over here.

"Hey GaLm, what are doing here? Shouldn't you be getting lunch or something?"

He quickly catches his breath and says, "I needed to ask you something. Do you have any plans for this Friday?"

"No, why?"

"Well, my friend and I were talking last period and we thought it would be an awesome idea to throw a party to start off the school year. And since you're not busy, why don't you come over?"

"Sure, I'd love to go, but only if you don't mind me dragging my friends along too," I tell him, pointing back to the others.

"Of course they can come! The more people the better this party will be!"

"Alright. Text me the details about it and I'll make sure we all go."

"Alright. I have to go tell Tom you'll be there. I'll see you later." And with that, he takes off running in the direction he came from.

I go back to my spot with Kevin and Jordan and we go back to talking. After a couple minutes pass, Eddie starts to climb up one of the trees and starts taking pictures of us and himself.

"What the hell are you doing." Spoon asks.

"Taking pictures for Twitter," Sly replies, hanging upside down on one of the branches.

"Well don't do stupid shit like that, man. We need your face in one piece for your channel and for our group channel," Seamus says, feeding Spoon a strawberry.

"Relax homies, I know what I'm doing." With that said, he swings his legs around and drops in front of Aleks and James, who fall off the brick wall after Eddie scares them.

We start laughing at them as Eddie starts to go to Twitter to upload all the pictures he took. Once he opens it though, he stares at his phone with a confused look and says, "Hey guys. You might want to check out your Twitters. Everyone on there seems to be going crazy over something."

I pull out my phone and open my Twitter. Wow, he's right. It seems like everyone in school is on Twitter right now, and they are talking about something, but I don't know what.

I can't believe they're both going. It's a fight waiting to happen.

I think this is the first time they'll be in the same room together by choice.

No way, I don't think they realize the other is going. There's no way they could agree to go somewhere knowing the other is there.

How do you think they got them both to agree to go?

Did anyone tell the new kid the deal with those two? Why would he invite both of them to the same party?

@TomFawkes are you out of your mind?! How could you help throw a party with BOTH OF THEM THERE?! Are you trying to start a brawl?!

"All of these tweets are talking about a party," I tell them.

"Do you think it's that party your new friend invited us to," Kevin asks.

"I don't know. Maybe. One of these tweets said something about the new kid. I guess that meant him since he is new here."

"Well what are all of the tweets saying? It couldn't be just because a new kid is throwing a party. I mean, everyone here throws one pretty much every week," Seamus adds.

"There are a lot saying 'both' and 'them' in them. I guess they're talking about two people going that hate each other. There are also a lot of them talking about how this might turn into a big fight."

I then notice two tweets from that Tom kid from before.

We didn't realize we were inviting both the Creatures and the Bros Angels, okay!

All we did was invite our friends, but we didn't realize we were both friends with people from those groups until it was too late.

I gasp and drop my phone in my lap. "What's wrong, Ze," Kevin asks, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I quickly pick up my phone and show him the tweets, and he reacts the same way. I then hand my phone to Jordan, and I see a fire light up in his eyes.

"You have got to be kidding me!"

"What's wrong, Jordan," James asks, wrapping his arms around Aleks.

"The people who are throwing that party on Friday accidentally invited both us and the Bros Angels!"

"What? Are you kidding me?"

"I wish I was. I dern sure wish I was."

"So what are we going to do," Dan asks. "Are we going to find Ze's friend and tell him we don't want to go since the Bros Angels are going to be there?"

"No way, that'll be tell everyone we're a bunch of pussies who will run away from people we don't like," Dex says. "And I don't care if these guys are our rivals, I'm not going to run away from something because of them. I don't back down without a fight."

"That's a good point, Dex," Jordan says. "If we back out of the party now, people will think we're doing it because of the Bros Angels. I don't care what we do, we can't let anyone think that we will bend over for them whenever they want, and we know that that's what they'll try to sell. We need to get them to back out of this."

"But how," Dan ask. "What can we do to get them to back out of this party?"

"I have an idea."

Jordan then hands me my phone back and pulls out his phone. We all just sit there and watch as his fingers quickly dance across his screen and he grips his phone, staring hard at what he just did.

"Jordan," I start. "What did you just do?"

"I just sent a message to someone I never thought I'd send a message to. I just sent a message to Max on Twitter, telling him and the others in his group to ditch next period. Speaking of, you guys are ditching it too. We're going to have a little talk with these jerks."