Early Childhood

"Wahhh I really hate you!" Shiela yelled.

"What's happening out here, you two?" She asked while glaring the two girls in front of her.

"I'm sorry Ma, but Shiela is really one hardheaded kid!" She answered. "She don't want to help me in doing the household chores despite that I'm really tired already" she answered teary eyed.

"Ma! Can't you see I'm currently playing! And i don't want to do household chores!" She blurted out.

"Jen, just let your sister play. You can do it by yourself"

"But Ma! I'm so exhausted, can't you see? Yet Shiela-" but her mother stop her burst before she finish her words.

"NO BUTS! Just continue what your doing and just don't mind your sister!" Then she left.

--

At the kitchen...

"Ate I want to play your toys!"

"No."

"But..."

"Don't you know that Jen was only an adopted?" One of maids whisper.

"You sure? You might be mistaken!"

"Nope! Its true. In fact I heard it from their Grandmother. When she confronted Ma'am about the attitude of her grand daughter Shiela, and remind that if she didn't gave Jen to Ma'am she will not have her first baby when they knew that she could not bare child before."

"Oh! Is that so? Tsk Ma'am's daughter is really a spoiled brat and don't treat her Ate in nice way. Poor Jen"

Maids doesn't have any idea that there are two presence that heard all of what they are talking about..

"Ate..."

Jen just sob and cries out all of what she'd heard...

Now she know why Shiela was the favorite.

Shiela had all of the favor than her.

Then Shiela also cried...