━𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐

The last few weeks had been hell for Kazutora

The last few weeks had been hell for Kazutora. Every day he woke up and had to think about (Y/N), he hoped that she would mysteriously lay next to him one morning, smile at him and tell him that she loved him. Daydreams like this were the only thing that got the man through the times of the day in which he couldn't see her.

It was afternoon, the school had been short today due to a few teachers being ill, but at least he had been sitting next to (Y/N) during class all day. It had turned out that she wasn't just in his philosophy class but was attending the same main courses as him and Baji. He could talk to her, look at her, even touch her whenever he wanted; even though he tried to resist his urges in public.

For now at least.

Tora grabbed his phone from beside him and checked if either his soon-to-be girlfriend or best friend sent him any messages. It was boring without them around and he couldn't care less about doing any schoolwork right now. He hesitated before sending (Y/N) a message asking her if she wanted to hang out today or any time soon.

While waiting for her answer he went through their earlier messages and looked at the photos they've sent each other- no nudes thus far sadly. He scrolled to their first messages. They had exchanged some info to get each other to know again after not talking since elementary. The girl was the same age as him and had made a few jokes about getting no bitches which Kazutora used to make her some compliments. 'Someone with your looks could get anyone,' he said, 'and it's their own fault if they don't take this opportunity.'

Seducing her alone won't work somehow, she seemed resistant to his moves. 'Thanks <3,' she had answered but he could tell that it wasn't meant serious. Was it because she loved someone else? A different person that tries to steal her from him? They had met only three weeks ago but he could tell that they belonged together.

She might not see it yet, but once they're going to be in a happy relationship she will realize that Kazutora is the only one she needs.
No other guy, no other girl.
Only him.

And then she would stop.
Finally, stop running after him for some reason.

Before his mind could drift off any further he heard the notifications sound, his eyes lighting up the moment he saw that it was an answer from (Y/N).
'I'd have time tomorrow after school, maybe we can go to the cafe next to the campus?'