━𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟓

Something was wrong

Something was wrong.

Not because Baji seemed totally fine when Kazutora suggested that they should stay away from each other for some time because of their past fighting, and not because (Y/N) has shown weirdly little interest in stalking the other guy.
It felt as if there was a thunderstorm rising above Tokyo and nobody would know when the lightning bolts would strike until it was too late.

Something was going to happen. He just didn't know what.

"Are you ok?" the girl next to him asked. Tora turned around to look into pain-inflicted eyes; that's when he realized that he had held her hand while they walked together and that he had tightened his grip while his thoughts had wandered off. She shook a hand a little bit, gesturing to him that he should let her go. Kazutora loosened his grip but kept their hands intertwined.

Their conversation at the lake was around 2 weeks ago. Ever since then they had met up almost daily. Originally, the guy had thought that it would take some time until he could convince (Y/N) to do something besides centering all their activities around Baji, but to be fair, it was surprisingly easy. It didn't take more than 3 or 4 days until she started to suggest other activities herself; like yesterday when they went shopping even though his best friend stayed in school longer because he promised to help Chifuyu once again with club activities.

'Reminds me that I need to ask them what kind of club it even is... or did they tell me?' Kazutora planned on asking if the three of them wanted to meet up after school, since (Y/N) had yet another appointment with the doctor. She hadn't told him about it yet, but of course, he had found out about it already. And he also knew that her last appointment was just a routine checkup where her doctor realized that she needed a booster vaccination which was the reason for today's meeting.

She didn't have a clue that he knew any of this. He grinned and kissed the girl's cheek which caught her off guard. "I have to go talk to Baji, my love," he mumbled into her ear. "I'll see you later in class, ok?" The girl nodded silently and only realized that they were standing right in front of the school building when Tora ran towards the entrance to look for his two friends.