Chapter 1

Liam

"Liam, get up! You will be late for school"  Mom screamed and I opened my sleepy eyes to check the time on my phone 'oh, shit'. I immediately got ready and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning darling" Mom wished me with her sweet smile.

"Good morning, mom...Where is dad and Jack?" I sat on the stool and looked for the rest of the family.

"As usual, your dad is on call and Jack went with his friends" Mom said while flipping the pancake. At the same minute, I got the message from Mia.

"I'll leave mom, Mia is here. Bye" I walked out of the door and saw her car already parked in my driveway.

"Hey dude" Mia gave me a high-five when I settled myself in her car.

She is my best friend since primary school and the best person in my life. She is also one of the hottest girls in our school and no one can deny that.

"So, how was your vacation?" I asked after a few minutes and she scoffed.

"Don't even ask, atleast four boys asked me out. Like what the hell man being hot is really a crime" She said while flipping her hair back. Mia doesn't like dating, she is a carefree type girl who wants her freedom.

After a few minutes, we were outside Skyline High School. Then, both of us went to our lockers and took out books for first class. Mia was in all my classes except maths which she hates a lot.

"Hi Liam" Ella one of my classmates came from behind.

"Hey Ella, do you need anything?" I asked.

"Have you done the essay?" She asked while swirling her fingers in her hair and I nodded.

"Can you help me also, please?" Before I can reply Mia interrupted.

"Sorry Ella but he is helping me. You can find someone else to annoy" Ella stomped her feet and went away.

"What was that?" I frowned at her.

"You know she just wanted to sit with you" She said casually while looking at her nails.

"Ya right" I rolled my eyes at her and walked towards the class.

Next minute, the teacher entered. While she was babbling about some topic I was lost in my own thoughts.

'By the way, Mia was right. Ella wanted to be close with me just like other girls in this school. At least three to four girls would ask me out everyday. I am not boosting my ego but this is the reality, as according to everyone I am the super combination of cute and badass boy in the whole school.'

Just like that, the day finished in the wind and I was very tired by the end of it.

The next day, when I was looking for my books in the locker, I heard a commotion in the hallway. When I cast my eyes towards the way everyone was looking at, I saw the popular group of Skyline High school.

But the only people who caught my attention were two boys walking in front of the group. They both were busy talking to each other without caring about the students who were ogling them.

Dominic and Theodore were the most popular boys in our town and also twins but not identical. They were the most handsome, masculine and hot boys that I have laid my eyes on.

"Liam! Liam! Where have you lost?" Mia snapped her fingers in front of my face and caught my attention.

"Uh, nowhere" I brushed her. In the meantime, twins vanished and everyone was going for their classes.

You all might think about my sexuality after seeing me checking out the boys but honestly I don't like to label myself and I am obviously waiting for someone special.