CH 25

Wyatt's POV

The alarm blared with a start, jolting me from my slumber. Groaning I hit to turn the alarm off and stretch. I reach over to feel for Levi but all I touch is an empty bed.

"Babe," I called out but there is no answer. Sighing I get out of bed and put on shorts and a t-shirt. I then paddle across the room to get to the bathroom. From there I did my morning routine and finally walk downstairs. There I see Davis and Frankie are up with other pack members and the omegas are feeding them. Lexi is also helping out with the omegas.

"Hi there," I greet Lexi as Lexi just smiles.

"Morning, " She replies as I sit down and she put a plate of pancakes, sausage, and eggs.

"Where's my fiance and your husband?"

"They are out training the 18 years olds and the warriors with the Liam, Lucas, and Logan.

"Oh okay," I reply as I continue to eat my breakfast when Davis and Frankie finish their finish theirs first and hug tackle me.

"Daddy," Frankie states as I smile.

"Hi baby, Davey" as Davis smiled.

"What's up?" I ask as Frankie looks over to Davis.

"Well, I am going to train with papa," Frankie states as Davis just rolls his eyes.

"No, you are not. We are not allowed to train for the war because we are not 18 yet. However, we can do regular training.

"What is the difference," Frankie asks as Davis shakes his head.

"Well, the 18+ training is more intense since they are going to war. The training later today will be different since it is self-defense."
"Fine," Frankie replies. " I am going to do the training later today and I will kick your butt meanie head," as Davis just smiles.

"Looking forward to that sir Frankie," as the boys just laugh and run off to play with the other kids. I finally get up and walk outside where I see Levi, Logan, and Lucas training the 18 years old and older wolves with Ryan.

I watch in awe when they all fight not only in wolf form but also in human forms. In human forms they use hand-to-hand combat as well as weapons as well. When they take a break, Levi looks over to see me and smile.

"Hi," I states as I run over to greet him.

"Hi," Levi replies as I reach to hug him but he move away.

"Babe, I am sweaty."

"I dont care," I state as I hug and kiss him.

"Besides I love your natural smell. It's a turn on," I whisper in his ear as he growl lowly.

"I am training here Wy."

"I know. Besides can you smell my horniness," I whisper in his ear as I walk away as Levi sigh and grab me.

"You going to be punished for this," he whispered in my ear as he smirks. He takes off his damp shirt, showing off his bod. I just smirk and whistle.

"Hot damn daddy," I yell as everyone starts cracking up while Levi starts to blush.

I am going to get you later. Hope you are ready for your punishment, Levi linked me as I smile.

I am looking foreward to it sexy daddy I linked back as I looked over to see Levi who is still blushing. I can tell the boys are teasing him because of me but he still enjoy it. I looked over to see my siblings walking towards me.

"Hi," I greet them as they greet me back.

"What did you do to Levi," Chris asks as I told them what happen. Chris and Melinda started cracking up.