Ch 19

Wyatt's POV

I wake up with a start to see that Levi is not in bed with me, so I decided to look for him but not before brushing my teeth and getting dressed. When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I see that Levi and Davis are up and eating breakfast.

"Morning guys," I greet them.

"Morning," they answer.

"Where is everyone," I ask.

"Asleep," Davis replies.

"Still?" I ask when Ryan and Alexis come downstairs with Frankie.

"No," Ryan replies as I grin.

"So what's the plan?" I ask as Levi grins.

"I am thinking of thinking of training the new pups."

"Okay," I reply.

"I was thinking if you would like to help."

"I do," I reply as he nods his head as I grab some breakfast. Once we are all done eating, we all head outside where we wait for the pups to show up. Finally, when everyone shows up, Levi and I split them up into pairs so they can stretch and do a pack run. During the run, I look over to Levi to see that he is grinning. I just shake my head as we did 6 miles. After the run, we head over to where the kids are taking a breather and grin.

"Okay guys, take a breather then head over to where Alpha Levi is at so we can split you guys into pairs.

"Yes Alpha Wyatt," They yell as I chucked. Once they are ready, Levi and I split them up into pairs and walk around, fixing some mistakes they are making.

As I walk around I see a couple of boys sparing pretty well and I grin as I Walk over to them.

"Nice jobs guys, "I state as they grin.

"Thanks, Alpha," one of the boys' replies as I nod my head when Sam decides to wave me over and grin as I walk over to him.

"What's up bud," I ask as I reach him.

"I was wondering if you would spar Alpha Levi," Sam giggles as I smile

"Sure," I say as I yell over to Levi,

"Levi, the boys want to know if you would spar with me."

"Sure," Levi replies as he heads over where I am and I wink and Sam who grins with them yelling

"Go, Alpha Wyatt," making Levi shakes his head hurt.

"What? There is no love for me?"

"Nah," they reply laughing as Levi just sighs making everyone laugh when I turn to him grinning.

"Don't go easy on me," I state.

"I don't," Levi counters as I roll my eyes.

"Yeah you do," I state as he tries to attack me but I dodge it.

"What did I tell you? Don't go for the obvious babe,"

"Wow," Levi states as he tries to hit me and I block, and I try to hit and he blocks. We were going at it for a while since we keep on trying to hit each other but we always block the hits when Levi tries to hit me but I wasn't fast enough to block it and it made contact with my shoulder, making me wince, worrying Levi.

"You okay?" he asks worriedly when I just smile making shake his head as he grabs me from the side and holds on.

I just roll my eyes and flip him to the ground with me on top, grinning.