Ch 18

Levi's POV

It's been a month since Wyatt move in and finally, the weekend comes which is amazing because after the busy week I had. As I head downstairs and into the kitchen, I see that Frankie and Wyatt are eating breakfast with Davis, Lexi, and Ryan.

"Morning guys," I greet them.

"Morning," they answer as they eat.

"Babe, my parents and aunts are coming here along with Melinda and Chris if that is alright with you."

"Yeah," I reply "I mean I love spending time with them. So I was thinking of having a big family day."

Wyatt just smiles, "I would love that."

"Good," I reply as there is a ping indicating someone receives a text message. Everyone take out their phone to see if it's theirs but its Wyatt's

"Was that your siblings?" I ask.

"Parents," he replied as he texts them back. "Apparently they are here in Colorado for vacation and wondering if they can orb in," Wyatt continues as I smile.

"Of course," I reply as Wyatt nods. Soon enough there are blue lights finally revealing Piper, Leo, Paige, Phoebe and a couple of kids too.

"Hey guys," Wyatt greet his parents, aunts and of the girls who are around college age.

"PJ, Parker, Penny," Wyatt states.

"Hey," they reply as I turn to them and introduce myself.

"Hey, guys. I am Levi, Wyatt's boyfriend.

"Nice to meet you," They reply as I shake their hands then greet Wyatt's parents along with Davis, Ryan, and Lexi. Finally, when the pleasantries are finished I see that Piper is looking over to Frankie who is talking to Wyatt when she asks.

"Who is that?"

"Oh, that is Frankie," I reply as Wyatt takes his hand and they walk over to his parents and aunts together.

"Frankie this is my parents Leo and Piper and aunt Phoebe and aunt Paige and my cousins PJ, Parker, and Penny."

"Hi," Frankie states

"Hey little man," Piper gets down to his eye level. "What is your name?"

"Franklyn, but people call me Frankie."

"Nice to meet you," Piper says as her husband, sisters, and nieces greet them too.

"So how do you know our son?"

"Well, he works on my case and try to get a nice couple to adopt me but they back out because they figure out I was different."

"Different how?" Piper ask.

"I can do this," Frankie says as he blinks and moves a toy truck a bit.

"That is very cool," Piper says

"Really?" Frankie asks.

"Yeah," she states. "Did you know that my sister Paige can move stuff too?"

"Really?" Frankie asks as Paige nods her head and orb the toy truck to her and give it to Frankie.

"Cool," Frankie exclaims as I look over to him.

"Bud, why don't you play with Davis and the girls so the grown-up can talk."

"Okay," as the girls and Davis and Frankie walk away to play. When they are gone, Ryan asks me.