5.boner

I started to freak out a little. I know I'm not a quiet moaner. I'm loud and usually you can hear me. I don't want to do it.

I have to though.. it will never go away..

I'm hard to the thought of him seeing me in my boxers. Oh God.. I have too just be quiet. He can't hear me..

I slowly slide off my boxers to a hard dick. I stare at it as I spit in my hand. I slowly start stroking. As my speed gets faster I moan louder. I cover my mouth as my hand strokes my cock as hard as I can.

All I can think about is him fucking me.. dominating me.. his big body on top of mine, slamming himself into me

At that moment I let out a moan loudly as I cum into my hand. I gasp and run to the bathroom. I clean myself up and walk out of the bathroom to find Ben sitting on my bed. I gasp as I cover myself.

"I heard you scream, are you ok?" He asked looking at me with a straight face. I could tell he knew what I was doing. "Yea I'm alright" I tried to sound enthusiastic but he definitely didn't believe me.

"So what was that moaning for, huh? If you wanted to masturbate you could've warned me first" I stand there as red as can be and stare at the floor "I'm sorry.. did I wake you..?"

All of a sudden I was forced to look up. His hand was on my chin. "No. You didn't. Now I wonder what could have gave you that boner" I try to look anywhere but his face, but he kept directing my face to his. "I expect an answer."

I looked at him as I stay silent. Trying to get his hand off my chin not realizing that I uncoverd my dick. I felt him loosen his hold and look down. I was hard again! Why here why now!

As I realize it's out in the open I cover it once more. He starts to chuckle as he let's go of my chin. He bends down to my ear and whispers "I see you've got a problem there" I gasp slightly and hold my dick tighter.

His whisper was so stern.. I couldn't help it anymore. I was getting so hard it hurt. I muster up the courage to say "Can you please get out"

He chuckles and starts walking to the door "well I guess you don't need my help then"

--------------------------------

Hey!it's Sam again. I know this chapter was short but I hope you enjoyed it!