4.what did i do..

"you think I'm cute?"

i felt udder ally stupid for saying that, hes going to say it was a joke. hes probably not even gay! all the thoughts went threw my head and suddenly he responded. "i said you would look cute in my clothes. but without them non the less you are adorable"

he said it so softly, so gentle. i wanted to hear him say it again. please Ben just say it again

"well, we are here. your brother said this is where he gets his shit and you like his shit"

I slowly got out of the car as he was walking around the car. As I got out he had already reached me. He shut the door and started walking into the store as I followed

(After shopping at Ben's place)

I was looking at all the clothes, shoes, and accessories I had just got. He paid for everything. It had to have been atleast $400 dollars. It's comfy clothes, clothes I will wear at anytime of the day.

After looking at everything for awhile I take myself to the bathroom that was attached to the room. I brushed my teeth, this time lightly and changed into some pjs. Some boxers and a big t-shirt.

I got a knock at my door after and I jumped slightly. I opened the door to see Ben standing there with a tray. "Well? You going to just stand there or are you going to let me in?" He asked as I'm staring at the tray.

I get out of my trance after a few seconds and gesture him to come in. He walked in and placed the tray on my dresser. "I'm guessing that's food?" I said to him slightly yawning

"Yes, it's dinner. I hope you enjoy it" he looked at me and immediately his eyes opened in shock as I fiddled with my shirt. I forgot I was only wearing boxers.

I looked at him confused as I noticed my shirt was lifted and you could basically see the frame of my dick. I immediately blushed and pulled my shirt down, as down as I could have pulled down

"I'm sorry! I wasn't expecting you to come in! I forgot I wasn't wearing pants" his face went to a slight grin and chuckled as he started to walk to the door "little tip, might want to wear pants in my house"

I looked down at the floor, flushed as hell. "Sorry, it won't happen again"

I hear him chuckle as he walked out. I rush to my door at shut it as quick as possible "what the heck just happened" I whisper to myself as I plop my head into my bed.

After i eat I get into my cover I text my brother a simple "goodnight" and try to sleep. I notice that I can't because I have a little problem downstairs.

I groan as I try to get comfortable. I soon realized I need to do the thing I hate most..

-------------------------------
Sorry this one's a bit short! Hope you enjoy<3