4 : JinMin

It's been two months since Seokjin noticed the pink haired arctic gray wolf who shared the beauty mark on his collarbone

It's been two months since Seokjin noticed the pink haired arctic gray wolf who shared the beauty mark on his collarbone. He was studying when the guy's reaction really shocked him. He got up and walked over to him, sat down and stared him dead in his face. 

Seokjin's tail swished violently with excitement as he took in the guy's beautiful visual and scent. His honeysuckle and morning dew scent, his eye smiles, his smile and his plump lips just as plump as his own. He reached up and touched his own collarbone. The guy flinched, his pink hair fluttering around his head and ears. 

His scent heightened, his tail flicked slowly as his cheeks broke out in a pink hue similar to his hair, "I- I'm Jimin."

Seokjin smiled, "Seokjin, What year are you?" The wolf smiled and kicked his feet to turn to him, Seokjin's cinnamon sticks and lavender scent growing. "I'm a Sophomore. Majoring in Pre Nursing and studying Literature." Seokjin smiled, "Cute." His tail thumped his back. "I'm a senior. Majoring the same and studying Psychology." Jimin blushed even more at his compliment. 

His smile dropped when he got a phone call, his ears twitching and his screen lighting up since it was on silent. "It was nice to meet you Seokjin Sunbaenim, I hope to see you around." He said, standing up and quickly grabbing his things, "I'm coming, I'm coming." He whispered into his phone as he left.

Seokjin let out a sigh, his heart sputtering and his tail continuing to swish violently. I can't believe my marked mate is so cute. He thought as he went back to his table and packed his own things.

As Seokjin left the building to head to his car, he noticed Jimin getting in a black car's front passenger seat as a handsome scrawny man held the door for him before jogging to the driver seat. He dropped his head, his ears laying flat and he's been sad about it ever since.

"Hyung !" Seokjin turned around as his ears and nose picked up his friend. He was reaching the sidewalk that leads into the front door of his university building when the strong scent of musk and pine needles punched him in the nose. 

"Ahh?" He asked. His friend walked up, his hands in his flowing blue jean trench coat pockets. "I haven't seen you in a while." He said. Seokjin chuckled and nodded, "Of course you haven't, Namjoon ah. You've been spending a lot of time with Strawberry Kookie." Namjoon blushed a little at the mention of his strawberry and vanilla scented omega. 

"Anyway, have you found your Marked Mate?" Seokjin nodded, but his face was sad. "Why do you look so sad about it?" Namjoon asked, confused at the potential new member to their pack.