8 : VSope

A knock came from the door, stopping them

A knock came from the door, stopping them. From over the back of the couch you could see Namjoon sit straight up, his ears on edge and his shirt missing as he smelled the deep sadness of his best friend. He looked down, but Jungkook could smell it too. He pulled away and grabbed Namjoon's shirt, throwing it on.

"Hyung?" Namjoon asked, his hyung's face scrunched up. "Fucking Zach had another alpha's scent all over him!" His cat-looking best friend pushed his way into the apartment. Namjoon let him pass and shut the door. "Ugh, it smells like sex." Namjoon chuckled lightly, "Sorry about that, your chair is untouched though." He said, his friend plopping into his seat. "So you finally found your mate?" Namjoon hummed as he sat next to Jungkook and he cuddled into his side. "Great. Mine keeps getting kisses on his neck and cheek."

Namjoon crossed his arms, "Yoongi hyung, I already told you I think Hobi hyung and Tae are your mates. It's rare you share more than one mark with one mate... That can only mean you have two, hence the reason you feel them getting kissed so much. They might already be mated but that doesn't mean you can't be their mate too." Yoongi groaned and threw his arms in the air, "HOW? HIM AND TAE ALREADY FOUND EACH OTHER!"

Jungkook's ears perked up. "Tae? Taehyung? Kim Taehyung?" Yoongi put his arms down, "Yeah, you know him?" Jungkook nodded, "Mhmm! Last we talked, he was crying and confused because he still gets the phantom touch and he said so does his alpha." Yoongi's eyes widened. "You could be their alpha too. I know multiple poly mates." Yoongi blinked twice before racing from the apartment.

Yoongi ran down the side of the street despite the rain drenching his clothes. He ran and ran until he came upon Taehyung and Hoseok's shared apartment. They've been friends for years, but they never tried anything because Yoongi had always had someone. He knocked heavily on the door. Hoseok opened it and noticed a frustrated, red face, and panting Yoongi who had his head thrown back trying to catch his breath. "Yoongi Hyung?! What are you doing out so late?! Why are you covered in water?!" Hoseok asked, tugging Yoongi inside, worried for his health.

Yoongi had tears pouring from his eyes as he grabbed Hoseok by the face, his thumb resting on the small mole on his cheek. Hoseok gasped as Taehyung ran into the room, "Who-" He froze as he saw Yoongi crying and caressing Hoseok's face. Oddly enough, he wasn't angry. He walked over and Yoongi turned to him, "I'm so sorry. I know you've been confused as much as me." He said, noticing Taehyung's oversized knitted sweater exposing his shoulder where their matching mole sat. He placed a hand over it and the younger gasped. Taehyung's eyes filled with tears, "You- You're our last mate?!" He screeched, Yoongi nodded.

Taehyung tugged him and Hoseok toward the bedroom, stripping Yoongi's clothes off and pushing him to the bathroom. "I'll get you some of Hobi hyung's clothes. Bathe and we'll cuddle you to warm you up!" Taehyung yelled through the door. Hoseok had a permanent soft smile on his face as he finally felt complete, Taehyung sharing the happiness, and Yoongi feeling the happiness inside him bubbling to the top of his throat as he let out a soft chuckle.