7 : NamKook

*3 months ago*

*3 months ago*

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted coming into the room too fast and colliding with Namjoon. He chuckled as coffee dripped down his chin. "Hyung! I'm so sorry!" Namjoon raised his hand to pet Jungkook's head, only to see him flinch. "Don't hit me! I'm sorry!" Jungkook fell to his knees. 

"Still not used to me, huh?" Namjoon said softly as he squatted and pulled Jungkook into a hug. Jungkook sniffled, "But- But I made you spill your coffee." Namjoon sighed and rubbed his ears. "That's not a reason to hit you, but I will have to ground you. No Yugyeom for a week." Jungkook pouted but internally shrugged and hugged Namjoon back. Namjoon stood up and cleaned his face, "Alright, dinner is going to be pizza. I bought ingredients, wanna help?" Jungkook nodded his head fast and bounced around.

Namjoon was sitting with Jungkook at his dinner table, a birthday cake on the table. "You might not like your birthday so I got you a cake and a small present." Jungkook looked at it, "Y- Yea, it- My birthdays have always sucked." Namjoon smiled and placed a slice of pizza on Jungkook's plate. 

"Well, from now on, I will make or take you for a birthday dinner and give you a present, hmm?" Jungkook smiled softly as he blushed, "Okay." He said as he watched Namjoon leave and come back with a thin box. He slid it across the table and sat down with his laptop to start his research for a paper he was working on.

Jungkook opened the box, "Thank you, hyung." He said, taking it out and latching it on his neck. "It's pretty. But it's prettier on you, Kookie." Namjoon said as he looked at him. Jungkook smiled and blushed, "Thank you so much, hyung. I don't really get gifts, especially not this pretty." Namjoon smiled before taking a bite of his pizza.

The room filled with comfortable silence for 5 minutes when a question tugged at Jungkook's mind. "Hyung?" Namjoon looked up from his laptop. "Yes, Kookie?' Jungkook blushed, "S-Since we're M-Marked Mates... A- Are we gonna date?" Namjoon choked on a piece of dough and spat it out in a napkin. "I'm not going to lie, P- Probably." 

Jungkook blushed and his scent spiked. Namjoon chuckled and smirked a little, "Hyung, c- can I kiss you? Your lips always seemed so nice and soft." Namjoon felt his cheeks burn a little and hummed, "Let me finish this paper and I can teach you." Jungkook gasped, "You think I don't know how to kiss?" Namjoon felt playful and laughed, "Of course not."

Jungkook scoffed and scooted out of his chair, stomping over to Namjoon and struggling to pull his chair out. Namjoon scooted his chair out, only to have Jungkook straddle him. He looked up in shock as Jungkook then pressed his lips to his. Namjoon hummed as he closed his eyes and parted Jungkook's lips with his tongue. 

"Mm!" Jungkook hummed loudly, his tongue dancing with Namjoon's. "H-Hyung-" Jungkook stuttered in the kiss as he grew hard. Namjoon felt him rub against his stomach, "Kookie, you're poking me." Jungkook pushed away, but Namjoon's hands wrapped around his waist, "Nah ah ah." He said, holding him to him as he stood up.

Jungkook was blushing madly as Namjoon carried him into the living room. He laid Jungkook on his back, him between his legs, "You really don't know how to kiss if you never had a tongue in your mouth." Jungkook blushed and turned away from him. Namjoon grabbed his chin gently, touching his mole with his thumb, the phantom touch slowly fading as he began to make out with him.

So cute! Vote and Comment Lovelies~