Festival

-sidestory-
Sanji walked through town in the kimono trying not to trip.
He walked around looking for his husband, and child.
They had told him that they were gonna head out first to play some of the carnival games but he hasn't been able to find them.

After a while, Sanji finally found them. Their daughter running around while zoro carried all of the toys they probably won at the other games.
"I've been looking all over for you two!"
"Look mommy! Daddy, won all of these toys for me!" "Sora! You already have so many in the ship!" "Yes but now i have even more!" Sora said as she giggled.

Sanji sighed. "Okay well we have to leave these at the ship because i'm pretty sure dad doesn't want to carry these around for the rest of the night"
"Aw, okay but can you guys drop it off? I wanna stay and play!" Sanji shook his head no "we can't, what if someone bad takes you" "ill be fine! Ill stay with uncle luffy!" Sanji sighed "fine, but dont leave his side at all until we get back, okay?" Sora nodded.

And with that Sora ran off to luffy.
Sanji sighed.
They walked back to the ship and put all of the stuffed animals in sora's bedroom.

"Thank god my arms started to hurt" Zoro said as they walked out of Sora's room.
"Well who's flat is that? No one told you to win that many stuffed animals for sora"
Zoro rolled his eyes. "Anyway, lets go we have to get back to sora" "you know i was worried at how much weight you lost after giving birth to sora" zoro said as he pulled sanji by his waist and hugged him.

"I didn't lose that much weight," Zoro chuckled. "You want to know something else we havent done in a while? Or well, like five years?" "What?" Zoro whispered something into sanji's ear "no!" Sanji said trying to get out of zoro's grasp "come on! It's been five years!" "Last time we did it we ended up with a child" "yeah, so? I'll wear protection!" "No!" "Come one! We didn't even do it on our honeymoon!" "We didnt even have one!" "Exactly!" "Still! We have to get back to sora!" "She's with luffy and the rest! She'll be fine!"

Sanji sighed "come on! Just one round! Then we'll go back!" "But-" "come on! It doesn't hurt to have some fun once in a while!" Sanji sighed. "Fineee, one round but then we are going back after!" Zoro just nodded as he leaned in and started to kiss sanji.

Sanji just wrapped his arms around zoro's neck as zoro's hand wandered around sanji's body, soon making it's way under sanji's kimono.

"mm, wait we're still in the hallway!" sanji said as he pulled away from the kiss. "doesn't matter" zoro said as pushed sanji against the wall and started to make out with sanji once more falling to the ground.

"w-what about protection" sanji said through the kiss.
"have one" zoro said as he pulled one out "you planned this didn't you!" sanji said as zoro kissed his neck.
"maybe" zoro said as he chuckled.

zoro continued to kiss, suck, and lick sanji's neck as he undid sanji's kimono.
sliding the kimono off sanji's red shoulders., kissing sanji all over his chest.

sanji felt nervous seeing as how this is their fifth or sixth time doing it in their entire relationship.

zoro leaned down and started to suck onto Sanji's nipple. Sanji gasped as he gripped onto Zoro's hair.
"Suck" zoro said as he put two of his fingers in front of sanji's lips, And sanji did.

After a while zoro took out his fingers and they were covered in saliva.
Zoro took off sanji's underwear and looked at sanji's little pink hole.

Sanji covered his face with his arms in embarrassment as Zoro slowly pushed his finger into his hole.

Sanji bit his arm as Zoro trusted his finger in and out of him. Soon zoro added another finger and kept on thrusting his fingers in and out while playing with one of Sanji's nipples with his free hand and sucking the other.

After a bit, Zoro hit a spot that made a loud moan escape from Sanji's mouth.
Zoro continued abusing that spot and playing with sanji's nipple's more roughly.

And soon enough sanji came, with a loud scream. "Already? We barely just started" zoro said as he took out his dick from his underwear.

Sanji's eyes widened as he saw how big zoro was.
"What? Am i to big for you to handle?"
Zoro said as he kissed sanji's neck.

Zoro just pushed the tip of his member against sanji's hole and slowly started to push in.

Saji's eyes filled with tears as he felt zoro enter him. He felt as if he was being ripped apart.

But Zoro just kept pushing in. Zoro groaned as he felt how tight his lover's walls were against his dick.

Sanji panted he felt a little bad for doing this in front of his daughters door but oh well.

After a while Zoro grabbed Sanji's waist, pulled him up and then back down.
Sanji let out screams as zoro did this.

At first it hurt but after a while sanji started to feel the pleasure of sex wash over him.

Soon sanji didn't realize but zoro was now just holding sanji's waist he wasn't making him bounce it was just sanji bouncing up and down on zoro's member.

Sanji was looking up at the ceiling as he bounced up and down, tears streaming down Sanji's cheeks, saliva drooling from his mouth as it hung open letting out Loud moans and screams.

Zoro's head on his shoulder as he groaned from the pleasure of his lover riding him. But then it hit him... zoro forgot to put on the condom.

But it was to late now they were this far in and if he were to stop them it would be a total buzz kill.

All zoro just needed to do was pull out when he was close and not knot him cuz they do not need another child.

Zoro bit onto Sanji's shoulder making Sanji let out a groan of pain with a bit of pleasure.

Sanji felt his second orgasam coming so he started to slow down a bit but zoro didn't let that happen.

He grabbed sanji's waist and started to make sanji bounce even faster than last time.

Sanji just screamed, no words could come out of his mouth the only things that could were, screams, moans, and groans.

Soon sanji came for the second time but zoro didn't stop he kept on going.

After a while zoro felt his own orgasam but he just kept on trusting in till he finally came but he was luckily able to pull out in time so his cum just ended up being all over sanji's ass and the floor.

They just sat there riding out their orgasams.
"you... forgot to put on the condom..." sanji said as he lightly punched zoro's shoulder.

"yes, i did but i was able tp pull out just in time" "yeah but now its all over my ass" "you can clean it off easily" sanji just sighed.

after a while they were finally all cleaned up and headed back to the festival.
"that was fun" zoro said as he placed his arm on sanji's waist.

"for you my ass, back, and throat hurts like shit" "well, no shit we haven't done it since you got pregnant with sora" zoro chuckled as he grabbed sanji's ass and squeezed it.

"hey!" zoro just chuckled as he leaned in and kissed sanji.