Dark [04]

There was a knock on Kira's door in the early evening after Kira just awoken. Confused, she went to get to the door while thinking, 'What is he doing this early?'

"Are you awake?", she opened the door and greeted him with a messy bedhead.

"Yeah, do you need something?"

He looked rather displeased with her appearance. He handed her a pair of clothes, "Put these on and come downstairs, We have school today"

"School? At night time? But I never learn any academic studiesー"

"It won't be a problem. I've already assigned you to the school. All you have to do is keep up with the studies"

"Huh.... Okay. I can't guarantee anything. Like I said I never learn any academic studies"

"You're expected to have good grades, if not so, the name of the Sakamaki family will wilt. If you need any help, I'll tutor you"

'Seriously? I'm stuck with this dude all the time? Thanks, Fate', surprised and unamused. How perfect does he want a person to be? And from her out of all people. But she can't really accept his help? She doesn't want to owe anyone.

"Fine, but I won't ask for your help"

"We'll see", amused, he likes how proud the girl is. He can break her pride slowly and make her submit to him. He closed the door and went back to prepare dinner.

She was left with a pretty messy uniform. Without waiting, she puts all the pieces on. Before removing a few: the jacket, the white ribbon.

"Who wears a jacket in summer anyways? These guys insensitive to heat"

Tsking before checking the skirt, surely, it is too short. "The skirt can expose my scars....."

[ TIMESKIP ]

[ DINING ROOM ]

"Come eat dinner before we go off to schoolー What happened to your uniform?", Reiji squinted his eyes seeing the young girl walking into the kitchen.

"Huh? My uniform? The other pieces are suffocating so I took them off", firstly getting a glass of water for herself from the jar.

"It's not highly inappropriate but this must be fixed", he placed the plates down. He approaches her and neatly fixed her tie.

"......"

"There"

"......It's suffocating", pulling at the collar of her shirt, she attempts to pull down the tie.

"Deal with it. Or would you like me to put a collar on you?"

With that warning, she stops trying and went to sit down on her seat. Eating dinner. He joined her not long after.

"Take a cranberry juice from the fridge when you finished"

"Cranberry juice? What for?"

"It is to make your blood less revolting. And I should warn you to not talk with me in that tone casually"

"Honestly, you have more rules than a prison has", she said rolling her eyes.

"Your sarcasm and sharp tongue will only get you in trouble"

Soon, the other brothers joined the dinner. She feels very unsettled between all those vampires, only that Reiji's beside her sitting making her not run off somewhere.

After the dinner, they all went into a limo. The entire ride was awkward and tense. It's draining her energy and testing her temper. She'll be in a bad mood for a whole day everyday if she were to repeat this.