Love your Enemy

Jasmine arrives at home from restaurant. She saw that her mother is preparing dinner for them.

"Hi. sweetie! You're home!". Jasmine's mom said gladly to her daughter.

"Go take your shower and let's eat our dinner". Jasmine's mom uttered while she put the bowl of chicken soup on the dining table.

"I have already eaten at restaurant with Cathy". Jasmine responded.

"Just eat a little bit honey. We have something to talk with your Dad". Her mom insisted.

Jasmine was curious on what her mom said.

"Fine. Mom". Jasmine answered.

After Jasmine took her shower she came downstairs immediately.

"Dinner is ready!!". Jasmine mom called out.

Bambam the younger brother of Jasmine went down after her sister.

"Hmmm. Smells so good". Bambam sniffs the soup on the bowl.

"Okay, that's enough bam". Jasmine said and she pulled bambam's hand.

"Ahhh! ". Bambam screeched when his sister pulled him.

"Kiddos! Settle down". Their mother said while she placed the utensils and glass on the table.

"Tell your dad to come down, we'll have our dinner". She added.

"You go, Bam". Jasmine said to her brother.

"Why me?". Bambam grunted and he called his dad.

Jasmine started to took a sip on the soup.

"Mmmm. So Delicious!". Jasmine smiled.

"Wow. that looks delicious. I'm craving already!". Jasmine Dad said while he pulled the chair.

"Okay! Time to eat". Bambam said while he sitted.

*A few moments later*

Jasmine remembered what her mom said awhile ago and she started to ask her mom.

"Mom. what was are you going to tell us?". Jasmine asked while she's eating .

"We want to tell you that your cousin Jr. will be here tomorrow". Her mom responded.

Jasmine was shocked on what her mom just said.

"Whaaat?!!". Jasmine exclaimed.

"He will be staying here cuz he's going to study in Penn Ying ". Their Dad added.

"No way!". Jasmine said angrily and she stood up and went upstairs.

"I told you. She will get mad". Jasmine's mom said to her husband.

"We don't have choice. We already agreed with his father ". He sighed.

"Why it was such a big deal for Jazz?". Bambam inquired.

"You know that Jr. embarrassed your sister to your grandpa when they were kids". His Dad responded.

"He was just a kid then. There's no biggie dad, mum. Don't mind her, she's just acting like a brat". Bambam added.

*Jasmine Scenario on her Room*

Jasmine lay on her bed and she remembered Jr. embarassed her to his grandpa's b-day when he put a toad on jasmine's gift for her grandpa

*12 YEARS EARLIER*

"Jazz? where did you placed your gift?". Jr. asked.

"It was under the living room's table". Jasmine responded.