sarang♡

"Truth is lived not taught"

"Truth is lived not taught"... 🤍

" JISOO"Jin yelled whereas "Jin" softly called our his name. "What are you doing here" he asked.... "I-iwas just sitting here how bout you" she told... "It's soo late why didn't you went home did something happened" Jin asked with soft tone "n-no nothing happened just.. " she didn't knew what to say anymore... "Ahhh let's just go home now get in the car" he told. Jisoo just nodded a little and sat in car....

Jisoo's brother 28 male Kim seokjin

After couple of minutes they arrived to their house for their surprise there was no one at home.... Jisoo went to her room
So as Jin... He came back after wearing comfortable clothes.. He went to jisoo's room saw her in her bed he asked "what do you want for dinner".. "I'm not hungry" she said

He went inside her room and asked her "what's wrong sooya why do you seem sad.. Tell me".. " nothing is wrong oppa"she said as she smiled a little.. Jin quickly put his cold face and again asked her with cold voice. This time jisoo got scared a little as he never used his cold voice toward her.. She also couldn't control her tears now & by adding his cold voice. Soo, she breakdown in front of himm...

"I can't con-trol it now it hurts soo bad oppa mom & dad compared me to you  & others. I-i just wanna get a little bit love from them why can't they give me" she said as sobbing.. Jin sigh "it's fine you know how they are right I shall talk to them" he said as jisoo panicked and said "n-no don't say anything to them please".... " why"he asked "...... " she didn't have any answer...

After Jin cooked food for jisoo she ate "Aren't you gonna eat??" She asked... "I already ate" he answered.. "Okie"

After food she went to her room to do her school works..

Their parents came back home
Jin was in living room scrolling through phone when he heard door crack opening he saw his parents "where were you" he asked "ohh we were at restaurant for dinner as your worthless sister wasn't home to cook food for us" his father replied "soo, mother couldn't you cook it and do you even know where she was or try to find her after you humiliated & compared her" this is the first time jin talked like this to his parents he also got enough of his parents...

"Why are you even caring about that spoiled brat right now & and how can you talk back to you father like that just for that brat" his mother said
"And yeah why should we care about her huh" she added  ... That's it he lost his control " he took out his gun and pointed toward his fathers head... Both of them were shock to see gun on his hand..

"Jin h-how did you got this gun, why d-do you have this g-gun" his father asked while shuttering as they were scared "ONE MORE WORD ABOUT JISOO AND YOU ARE DEAD" he warned them and left from the house as he didn't wanted to do anything bad to them...

Both of them got out of their shockness and they got very angry at jisoo thinking she is the reason why their lovely son tried to kill them.. As they opened her room door they saw her sleeping in her work table. They went to her as her mother grabbed her hair harshly she suddenly woke up and screamed as she was hurt... "Ahhhh what are you doing" she questioned... "Cuz of you little brat our son is talking back to us now just to protect you" his father replied.. They beat her up a lot after that they left her room... Jisoo was crying in mess...

In morning

Jisoo woke up at 6:30 her class was at 8 so she went to get fresh & came out of the bathroom she saw herself in the mirror all of her body were covered in bruises she wore oversized hoddie with skinny jeans...she went downstairs and saw there was no one at their but she saw a breakfast was in the counter table with little note....

"Sooya I made your favorite breakfast please eat before you go to class ok love you.. ♡"... You world wide handsome brother

She smiled reading his notes.. She put the note down and started to eat after eating she ran to her university.. It's her last year in university....

She saw her friends jennie, jimin, irene, nayeon & jhope in front of gate waiting for her she ran to her friends and hugged all of them.. " how are you guys"she asked "all fine how bout you" they replied "me too" she said with big smile..... And they went to their class

In basement

"Well well well look who is here"  the deep voice said.. The person who was blind folded & tied in the chair got scared hearing that voice... They got rid of that blind folded "R-rm i-im really sorry for what I did please let me goo" that person said "hahaha you think we will let you" another voice said it was jungkook "I'll do anything please just me go" he said...

"Ughh I'm getting irritated with his when are we gonna kill him" eun-woo said "yea me too" taehyung said with pout..... "Yahh stob it you guys are always irritated and Tae stop pouting like baby" Jin yelled and there he was now pouting more looking all adorable jungkook was trying hard to control to pinch his cheeks....

And there yoongi, RM & that person was Hoplessly watching their drama if yoongi & namjoon speaks they know Jin will yell at them also.. So they just kept quiet.....

They killed him work finishedJin, yoongi, namjoon went to base for further more research & eun-woo went to hangout with his friends where as jungkook and taehyung went to park to get some fresh air where they saw a beautiful girl who was sitting u...

Jin, yoongi, namjoon went to base for further more research & eun-woo went to hangout with his friends where as jungkook and taehyung went to park to get some fresh air where they saw a beautiful girl who was sitting under the tree feeding little dog.. That's it they fell

I tried to make chapter longer chapter
💀👍