Chapter 7: Audrey's idea (Audrey's POV)

After Dot went into the kitchen with Tristan, Mr Farnon soon followed after, "Dorothy, let me make you a drink." He insisted but everything all started to go downhill when she responded, "the only thing I feel like drinking right now is blood." And that's when it was, Mr Farnon became ill when Dorothy mentioned: "blood".

I saw Tristan walk out of the kitchen and I began to get worried. I heard Dorothy sob, "Siegfried, I love you!" But Mr Farnon, he wasn't bitten but what happened to him to make him like this? "D-Dorothy." He said weakly. "Siegfried, I can't let you go!" She cries whilst she decides to drop her blood into his mouth, "Audrey!" She shouted my name and I came running in with her face with blood on it, "I couldn't let him go, I just couldn't!" She told me as she hugged me, I told her that I understood why she did it because I did the same for her.

Then all we did was wait. It wasn't long until he woke up. Bless him, he was confused when he woke up, we all were, "what just happened?" He asked, still sounding a little bit weak. "You died, but I couldn't let you go because you mean a lot to us, not just me, but for everyone, for Audrey, for Tristan, for the rest of Darrowby!"

"I have an idea," I announced, "I have to become the hybrid in order to be stronger than Helen and to protect everyone." Everyone was shocked. "Aud, I'll go with you." Dorothy replied sounding determined, "are you sure you want to?" I answered with a slight smile. "Aud, what harm can be done?" She asked me and we both went upstairs.