CHAPTER 19

DAHYUN'S POV.

"Then it's already settled. Hirai Momo will continue her studies in Seoul's all-girls high in exchange for Kim Dahyun leaving the school for good to preserve the school's morals." Fuck morals. Counselor Eun-Ji then pointed at Momo and my parents who are sitting on the couch.

"I have your parents and my assistant here, Bona, as the witness of this moment. You may now pack your things and leave now, Kim Dahyun. Your forms and other things will be sent to your new school soon." Counselor Eun-Ji declared my expulsion. I'm having a heavy heart right now. 

"No... Babe." Momo cried her heart put as she hugs me tight. I just smile weakly at her parents who already know about us and even supported our relationship.

I then look at my parents on the couch and they seem to be sad about me leaving my school ever since in junior days. My heart's breaking but I have to.

We were given three choices. First, is for us to break up and continue studying here and act as if nothing happened between us. Second, We'll leave school and continue our relationship, and third, either one of us will leave.

I don't want Momo and me to break up and I know she loves Seoul's all-girls high for she is serving it her dear life like she just left Japan to study here and I understand. That is why I chose the third option, to leave the school and let her stay here.

"Dahyun-ah, don't leave me please." I just shush her and wipe her tears as I cup her cheeks.

"No, I won't leave you. Who says that? I will just transfer school, babe. That's all." And I kiss her temple but she was still not convinced and she cried even more. I just excuse us from everyone as we went outside.

Then I saw the student council officers including Chaeyoung my best buddy whose nose is already red with her eyes getting puffy. Nayeon Unnie then came to us with a gloomy expression.

"I'm so sorry, girls." I just smile at her and tap her shoulder. Jihyo, Irene, Jennie my cousin, and Mina also came to us as they looked at us apologetically.

"Hontōni gomen'e , Momoring . We can't stop it." Mina apologized in Nihongo. luckily, Momo had already taught me about their language so, I understand her I look at them as they stroked Momo's back who is still hugging me.

"It's okay, guys. We can't help it." She just smiled weakly at me and Momo let go of me as she spreads her arms on Nayeon Unnie.

"Unnie..." Momo hugs her as Nayeon tries to comfort her by stroking her back.

"Dahyun Unnie!" My cub buddy just jumps at me and hugs me from behind, giving her a piggyback ride. I just tap Chaeyoung's arm. She was blocking my air pipe because of how tight her hug is.

"Y- you are k- killing me, Pabo!" And she then let go of me as she sniffs. I turn around and she tries herself not to cry. I just purse my lips and clench my jaw, not wanting to cry in front of them.

"I'm sorry. I'm just... I'm just-"

"Dubu!" We heard multiple footsteps. We turn to the side and saw Rose along with, Moonbyul, Lisa, Seulgi, and Jeongyeon Unnie with worry written all over their faces. They then stop in front of me as I smiled at them as if nothing happened.

"Yow- Woah." Seulgi just grabs my shoulders and shook me.

"Is it true?" Before I could answer her, Lisa pushes her away from me and let me face her. Lisa's eyes were already teary and I can't help but feel bad about it.