CHAPTER 10

I woke up so early in the morning that I have so much time to prepare my breakfast.

I cooked two sunny-side-up eggs and bacon and also toasted slices of bread.
I told you guys I can cook now. 🤟😎

My stomach is growling so that, I immediately went to the table and make them a sandwich. I open my mouth as wide as I can to take a big bite of it. Then my phone just vibrated which made me purse my lips.

What a perfect timing... I put the sandwich down and pick up my phone beside my plate and read the message.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Good morning!

My eyebrows just knitted. Unknown number? I look at its phone number but it was different from the previous number that calls me just to hear my voice.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Good morning!

Who's this?

I replied, when I was about to put my phone on the table, it vibrated so I just opened it and read its message.

My eyebrows just knitted. Unknown number? I look at its phone number but it was different from the previous number that calls me just to hear my voice.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Good morning!

Who's this?

Why don't you open
your door for you to
know who I am?😉

And the next thing I heard was a knock on my door. I was curious as well about who this person might be. I just stood up and walked towards the main door.

I open it and was surprised to see the person standing in front of me with her bunny smile while carrying a lunch bag.

"Nayeon?" I blinked so fast, thinking that I was just hallucinating about her like always.

"Surprise!" She just said that in an Aegyo voice.

But I was surprised when she wraps her arms around my neck so tight. But I felt her warmth. Damn, she's real.

"Nayeon, you really surprised me. But, how did you... How did you get my number?" I asked curiously after she pulled away, but her hands are still on my nape though. She playfully squinted her eyes at me.

"You're underestimating me, Yoo Jeongyeon. Can't I have my friend's phone number?" She just pouted which honestly makes me feel so stupid. I just let out a dry laugh and scratch my head.

"I'm sorry. I mean, of course, you can. I'm just curious at how you got it." I shrugged and she just poked my nose while giggling.

"It's okay. By the way, are you done taking your breakfast?" She asked while I just panicked. I just gestured for her to get inside.

"Sorry, I forgot. Come in! I'm sorry if it's kinda messy and no, I was about to eat my breakfast actually." Her face just lit up as she picked up the lunch bag on the floor.

"Perfect! I made us breakfast so let's go eat!" And she just came in like she's been here before while I just chuckled, feeling bizarre about her behavior first thing in the morning.

I followed her to the dining room and she was already taking the food out which made me drool.

There were pancakes, bananas, sandwiches, and even orange juice.

I looked at her and my throat just went dry. She was already staring at me with a smirk and crossed legs, exposing her porcelain-like fine thighs. I just gulped.