Confession | Part 11

Heavenly's POV:
The next morning I wake up and go downstairs to get some food and soon later Nick walks down. "Good moring, ready to tell them?" "Ugh sure" I reply. Then Nick yells "EVIE,CHRIS AND MATT GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE" they slowly walk downstairs bc there still kind of sleepy, especially Chris,he's still hungover.
"Okay guys sit down" I say. They sit down "what did you need Heavenly?" "Well you guys are probably wondering why I freaked out last night on Chris, right?" "Yeah" Matt says "well, my dad used to drink and he also used to hurt you could say me and my mom. So when I smelled the familiar smell I knew he had been drinking. I love Chris but I promised my self to never deal with someone who drinks. I don't even know why he was drinking, especially not a drink Alahna gave him. Last night I didn't hear you out Chris but today I will so if you want me to hear your side of the story go on up"
He gets up and pulls me into the tights hug and kisses me "babe I had no idea, I'm so sorry babe. I love you. "I love you too" then he walks up in front of us "Well I was us partying I guess then Alahna walks over to me and hands me a drink then leaves. I smell it first to make sure it wasn't something I shouldn't be drinking. It smelled fruity I tasted it tasted like punch. I walk over to get more. After my like 5 cup Nick runs over and says Chris Owen Sturniolo this has vodka in it you can't drink this! Then he tells me to pour it out and I did but I already had too much and the vodka kicked in." I hug Chris and say "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions" "Yeah your fine"

Gosh I love him
329 words