After Coachella | Part 31

Evie POV
It was our last day at Coachella and we all went out to watch the singers. I was laying across Matt's legs sorta like this

and Heavenly and Chris were sitting up with his head on her shoulder watching tiktok waiting for the performance to start and Nick and Kit were talking

and Heavenly and Chris were sitting up with his head on her shoulder watching tiktok waiting for the performance to start and Nick and Kit were talking. Then the performer walked on stage and started singing.
-
After we get back to our hotel we pack and get our clothes out for the morning. We all say good night and then head to bed. The next morning we all get changed then head to the airport. After our flight landed we drop Kit off then head back to the Sturniolos. I drop my bags off in Matt's and I room and I was about to walk back into the living room with Chris and Matt but then I stop at the wall around the corner from the living room and I hear some that makes my heart shatter into pieces. "So when are u going to tell Evie?" Chris said to Matt "about what?" Matt asks "her being a dare" Chris says. I run in to the editing room where Nick and Heavenly were I heard Matt say something to Chris as I was running but I was to upset to care. I run into Nicks arms "whoa whoa what happened Ev?" Nick asked me "ask Chris" I say still sobbing. He walks out to the living room and I go over to Heavenly and keep crying. She asked me to explain what happened and I did and she was so mad at Chris for putting me through it.

Chris POV
Nick comes out of our editing room looking mad as hell. "WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS" he yells "what?" I ask confused "WHAT DID U DO TO EVIE" he asks "nothing she wasn't even in here" I say. What is he talking about? "WELL SHE LITTERLY CAME INTO THE EDITING ROOM CRYING AND I ASKED WHY AND SHE SAID ASK U" He says. "I didn't do a thing to Evie I saw her go put her bags down but that was it" I say truthfully. "Okay sure" he walks back into the editing room and for a second I can see Evie in Heavenlys arms sobbing her eyes out. "Chris I'm going to go check on her" Matt says "I'm coming with" I say. We walk in and seems like Evie starts crying even harder. "Can't u guys go away" Heavenly says looking like she hates me. "Love I'm so-" I start "CHRISTOPHER PLEASE FUCKING LEAVE" she screams at me I listen and leave and go to our room and just cry. I'm quite sensitive and seeing her scream at me just really hit a nerve. Soon Matt comes in and hugs me. "I-i-i don't know what I did" I say to Matt. "Chris it's okay" he says.
What did I do?
505 words