When two became one...

Tiffany looked at me, shocked.

We seen a red head, with freckles quite similar to Troy's.

The pointy nose with the same bone structure.

Their wasn't a booger, but his nose was red.

He was chuckling hand in hand with this girl.

Calming her down, "okay, I won't. I won't but promise me, you'll never make me come here if it's not an emergency again? I can't. Won't. Risk this." He said to the girl, who wasn't Lucy.

"I will, I promise Troy. Never will I ever go out in public with you again" she said rolling her eyes. They both stared at each other, before he gave her a quick peck and was about to leave.

Um, barf face? Face palm? Extreme shock with nausea? No I'm not pregnant, disappointed.

"TROY!" Tiffany yelled, truthfully I wish I had said it first but I didn't so I quickly joined her.

"Troy, what the hell man?" I said, getting angry. "One word, LUCY" I added.

"And she's way prettier than this skank.." Tiffany added pointing to the girl, who was not really even attractive looking, she was an atrocious mess, but that's probably because of the hatred I have for her.

I don't know about you, but I can't stop thinking ew, the bathroom?

She couldn't keep it classy huh...

He stayed in total shock. He did know we expected an answer right?

"Am I speaking english?" I asked. He didn't move, or say anything. And the girl he was with nervously bit her lip. He muttered something, and then she whispered in his ear.

A McDonald's worker, who seemed to be Troy's friend quickly commented on the situation with a salute, while adding "Ahoy, Troy" then smirking.

Really... Now was not the time.

I turned around so I could text Lucy, before he left, if he was smart he would - infact she didn't live far.

I hope he didn't leave.

I quickly put the phone in my leather jacket.

He was still there.

"Really, 2 years... for her?" I said, not really making it a question, but breaking the silence.

He looked down ashamed.

"You, girl." Tiffany said, "Say something" she added quickly.

She looked, at me and then at Tiffany, she was very confused.

"Say something..." said Tiffany.

"Like?" She responded, questioning.

"For starters what's your name?" I asked.

Tiffany elbowed me.

"What?" I said to her quickly. "We should know the hoe's name..." I said.

Tiffany laughed.

"J-Julie" she said.

"So Julie, why are you with a taken man? Don't play innocent either..." Tiffany asked.

"I'm in love..." She responded quickly.

Tiffany didn't say anything, so I quickly said something, for her.

"In love with a man who is in love with another girl" I said.

I scoffed.

She looked down again. And my oh my...

Lucy walked in...

And I thought our conversation was awkwardly quiet.

"Troy, what the hell?" she asked.

He didn't say anything.

And that's when she got triggered.

"Are you serious? Cheating on me? At McDonald's too?" As she said that, her voice was escalating, she added a slap.

"Man, I must've been foolish." She added, lowering her voice.

"You're not foolish Lucy, he's a fool for leaving you for a one night stand..."

She looked into my eyes. "He didn't leave me, he tried to stay with me, he tried to play me." She said.

"He wasn't going to stay with you" Julie said.

Lucy walked up to her quickly.

Tiffany pulled her back quickly.

"Sluts aren't worth it" I said.

"Lets get out of here" Tiffany said, motioning for me to come.

"Hold on" I said.

I walked up to Troy and... Julie.

"You're both worthless idiots." I said, brushing against both of them.

And like that, we left.

We went to Lucy's, we invited her to come over to Tiff's, but she said she wanted to go home. Insisting she wasn't sad, but glad she found out now.

I would've been stupid if I had left her alone.

"Um, no" I said.

She looked confused.

"We aren't dumb, you're sad, and we aren't leaving you" I said.

Putting my hand on her back.

And like that, we went to her house.

We watched "LOL" with Miley Cyrus.

Cried together, laughed together and decided it was time to party together.

My aunt wasn't home, it was about 11:00 PM still a Thursday.

And I told them we'd meet up after we changed into our dresses.

And like that two, became one.

SORRY IF ITS A SHORT CHAPTER, had to give you guys a filler on the break-up to prepare you for the next chapter and the next one after that! VOTE!!