What's a party without PART-ing

The three of us arrived.

Lucy was in a sparkling cleavage teasing golden dress mid-thigh with a peterpan collar and a black blazer with black 3-inch heels and maroon lipstick with her hair slicked into a long jet black ponytail with thin-arched eyebrows and her Monroe piercing on top of her lips (she got it about 1 hour ago).

Tiffany was in black leather shorts, a black cropped sweetheart neckline top with a "Celine" print (cursive, beige font) about 2 inches longer than a bandeau (Just enough to show her belly ring) with nude heels, with her hair parted in the middle, classy, with big S curls, pink lips and dark-smokey eye shadow and simple circular eyebrows.

I was wearing a superman blue above the knee bandage dress which hugged my curves, with quarter length sleeves, I paired my dress with (Tiffany's) red bottom Louis Vuitton's. I kept my face neutral, no make up because I had no blemishes (reasonably), just my thick, plucked eyebrows along with a fine layer of Morelli gloss to my lips with my hair loose and wild.

The music was blasting from outside.

How were we gonna get in?

I realized when we were outside of the door that it seemed unlikely to get in, but of course Tiffany assured us, "Go in, I have your ID's."

I walked in, unsurely with Lucy.

Tiffany came in behind us less than 30 seconds later.

We ran to her, well kind of, okay not really in our heels.

Still, we didn't walk...

"How'd you get us in?" I asked eagerly.

"I pulled out these bad boyz!" She said, before showing us our "ID"'s, with pictures that had our authentic pictures alright, our 10th grade pictures where we overdosed on makeup! With a fake name and age.

I kept glancing at Lucy, she laughed here and there, but we all knew she wasn't really, well, there.

"So... Let's split up get ourselves some men!" Lucy said.

Surprised I stuttered, "y-yeah!"

"Lets go girlies!" Tiffany said.

We all nodded, splitting up, all having our purses with our phones. Good thing Tiffany didn't bring her clutch, she was dancing very wild! A clutch would've fell pretty quickly and she wouldn't even notice.

I saw Lucy go to the bar on the other side.

I just kept looking around, even Tiffany got more distant.

It was time for me, to enjoy myself.

I went on the dance floor and partied my ass off.

Laughing and dancing 99% of the time until...

This guy came up to me.

He was like 25...ish.

"Can I get you a drink cutie?" he asked.

"Depends, is it gonna be a shot?" I asked, trying to play it cool.

"Depends, will you dance with me later?" he asked.

"Sure why not" I responded.

"Just making sure you admit it when you're sober" he said smirking.

There was a guy in a black leather jacket, watching us closely.

Creep...

I made my way to the bar confidently holding on to the guy who offered me the shots hand.

I wasn't taken back on where his hand has been. Although usually I would've preferred seeing him apply hand-sanitizer.

I was gonna be drunk after all.

*Lucys POV*

I walked around, it wasn't the same.

Troy.

Troy.

Troy.

Only things that came through to me.

Idiot.

Fool.

No.

I love him.

I decided to go to the bar.

I saw Leah staring at me. I ignored it.

Jeez, didn't she ever hear of a break-up?

I asked for a shot.

Finished it.

Asked for another.

Finished it.

Asked for a martini, drank that shit down.

Asked for another shot.

Finished it.

Asked for another shot, coughed then swallowed.

The bartender curiously lifted up his eyebrow.

"Another shot please" I said, rather than asked.

"Tryna get drunk by yourself, that's no fun" he said, adding a laugh,

"Ha, one-one more" I said, feeling the shots sync in.

He gave it to me.

I paid.

And I walked on that dance floor drunk as hell.

Unstoppable alright.

Unstoppable! No one can hold me back.

I danced all night, fell, and then danced. I yelled, shouted, scream, punched and pulled random girls hair. I think one was even Tiffany's.

But then, someone tugged me, my arms twisted, what lucky boy was trying to get me under arrest?

"You know you shouldn't play cop, with a drunk girl..." I said adding a smirk, flirtatiously.

"Never said I was playing" he replies intensely.

I didn't let the fear get to me, as he was putting me in the car. I knew we were going to his house, I like a man with commands - I clearly gave Troy too much freedom.

We arrived, at the station.

"Division 495, minor drinking" he said into his uh, walk-e-talky? Great.

------ AUTHORS NOTE

(Hey guys, so this one is my very first book, expect lots of drastic things to happen and the climax will probably be what you least expected, I have it all planned out and my next chapters will have dedications coming out.. :) I don't know how people get so many reads! Thank you for supporting me though. ->)