125

"Okay." Colby said quietly then grabbed a blanket before leaving the room. I could feel my eyes burning with tears but I didn't dare let them fall before Colby left the room.

I felt like shit because I was scared of him. I was trying to not be but images of him choking me flitted through my mind.

It's been years and it still haunted me from time to time.

I curled up into a ball as best as I could and sobbed to myself. My whole body was burning with pain since I was knocked over during Colby and Jarrod's fight.

My hips and back were the worst though. It felt like they were absolutely on fire.

I laid in that position for what felt like forever. I started to miss Colby's company since being around him usually made me feel better.

"Maybe go paint." I mumbled to myself then tried to get up.

I cried out from the pain, feeling like my bones were going to snap in half.

I huffed out a breath then stood up, keeping my hands on my belly. I stood there for a second, getting my bearings back.

"You're okay." I mumbled to myself then slowly waddled out of the room. I made my way to the nursery and went over to the paints.

"Just get your mind off of things." I mumbled then started to paint the walls.

Colby would usually stand behind me and hold my belly for a while when I painted so o wasn't able to get nearly as much done before I had to sit in the rocking chair.

"You're really kicking my butt, ya know that?" I asked and looked down at my belly. Just then Nicholas kicked me, sending a shooting pain down my spine.

"Thanks." I mumbled then stood up so I could walk over to the paints again.

I painted for only a couple more minutes before I gave up and went back to my room.

When I got in bed I started crying again from the emotional and physical pain I was going through.

I knew it was my choice to have Colby sleep in the guest room but I was regretting that decision right now.

I needed him now more than ever.

I sniffled then got up and waddled out of the room. I started to make my way downstairs when a contraction hit.

"Oh!" I gasped and put my hands on my belly. I breathed through it then continued.

When I got downstairs I went into the guest room, to see Colby sleeping. He didn't look at peaceful as he usually did while sleeping.

There was a crease in his forehead and his lips were scrunched up slightly.

I took a step closer to him, nearly crying out from the sharp pain in my back.

I sucked out a shaky breath as a whimper escaped my lips, causing Colby to stir.

"Hmmph...V?" Colby asked groggily as he sat up. "I can't handle the pain." I whimpered, tears running down my cheeks. "Do you need to go to the hospital?" Colby asked with concern as he looked at me.

"No, I need you." I cried out as he got out of bed. "Oh...baby girl." He whispered and pulled me into his embrace, holding my head to his chest.

"I-I'm sorry." I sobbed as he gently rubbed my back. "Shhh....you're okay, V. We're okay." Colby cooed and held me tightly.

"D-don't scare me like that again...please don't scare me.."I cried out, hiding my face in his chest.

"I won't, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Violet." Colby said then kissed my head, leaving his lips on the top of my head.

We stood like that for a while before Colby helped me get into bed. "I'm sorry I knocked you over, that was a really assholey thing to do." He said as he got in bed with me, wrapped his arms around my belly.

"Yeah, it was. I blame Jarrod though." I said as he kissed the back of my head. "Yeah, let's just blame him. Stupid asshole." He mumbled as Nicholas rolled in my stomach.

"That's my son. Hating the enemy." Colby said with a laugh as he rubbed my belly with his thumb.

"I honestly thought I was gonna go into labor when I saw Jarrod. It scared the shit out of me." I said and leaned my head back.

"I thought I was gonna go to prison when I saw him." Colby said as I laughed. "You could have." I said and laid my hand over his.

"I know. It was stupid of me to fight him...like..really stupid." He said with a sigh. "You're lucky our girls wouldn't hurt a fly." I said then shifted slightly, causing me to cry out in pain.

"Contraction?" Colby asked as I shook my head. "My back is fucked. I might have to rock my brace for a while." I said as I waited for the pain to subside.

"Here." Colby said and leaned back, massaging my back slowly with his hands. "Hmmm.." I hummed, leaning my head back as I rubbed my belly.

"That feel good?" Colby asked as I nodded. "So good." I said as he pressed a little hard, relieving some of the tension. He continued for a little while before he let his hands trail down to my thighs.

"Oooo..." I groaned as he dug his fingers into the sore skin.

What he was doing wasn't sexual but it felt like the most intimant moment in the world as he massaged down my leg and to my feet.

"Colby, this is making me horny." I said with a laugh as he chuckled. "We can get into that." Colby said as I shook my head.

"I think my spine would snap in half." I said as he massaged my feet.

"Hmm..I do owe you though." He said and looked at me with blown out pupils.

"Colby..I can't." I said as he kissed my calf. "I know." He said then kissed up my leg, leaving a wet trail. "Oh...oh." I gasped as he kissed up my thighs.

"You deserve this." Colby said quietly as he kissed up my leg until he reached my heat. "Holy shit." I whispered and gripped the sheets on both sides of me.

Colby spent the next 15 minutes pleasuring me to the absolute core. I didn't expect him to do that but it actually helped relieve a lot of tension.

"You're amazing." I whispered as he crawled back up to cuddle with me again. "You deserve to be pleasured." He said and wrapped his arms around me.

"You're just saying that because I was pissed at you." I said with a yawn. "No. Seeing you be in so much pain lately has been so hard." He said and rubbed my belly again.

"This is the most relaxed I've seen you in a while." He said quietly. "I guess you'll just have to give me head every day." I said and closed my eyes.

"I will gladly do that. Get some rest, baby girl. I love you." He said then kissed my cheek.

"I love you more." I mumbled then relaxed into him. I was so glad that I decided to come downstairs to be with Colby.

I just felt so much better around him and he truly wanted nothing more than to help me.

I ended up falling asleep almost instantly but had nightmares of someone trying to steal Nicholas from us.

The dream was hazy and unlike my other dreams typically. I couldn't tell who was trying to take him but I knew it was Nicholas that they were trying to take.

I had the same dream over and over all night which freaked me out emensely.

I knew it was probably from seeing Jarrod and the fact that he scared me and was more of a villain than a friend.

Part of me was terrified that it was something trying to warn me for the future but that seemed very far fetched.

I just hated that I let Jarrod affect me so much.