Knock knock knock

You lay in your bed, comfortable, cozy warm. You think about your day, you think about how you just got the job of your life, you think about your future. Your excitement made You drift into a dream sleep. But it was pitch black, you look around but all you see is blackness, you hear a soft *pound* *pound* *pound* you're confused you think you're hearing things. You don't know what to do. You stand there, in the dark, waiting. But it was your biggest mistake. The pounding got louder and louder. Your heart started to beat faster, you could feel it in your ears. You get a cold sweat, your muscles stiffen, your eyes widen. *pound* *pound* *pound* quickens so does your heart beat, you feel your heart in your throat, you try to run but it's too late. You can't move. You can't speak. You start to tremble and the ground starts to shake, you can hear a heavy breathe on your neck. "Death"
You wake up screaming in your bed. You realize it was all a dream. You had your window open so it made a pounding sound as the wind blew through. You sigh a sigh of relief. You get out of bed and close it. You freeze in your tracks as you turn towards your bed. A shadow was cast across the floor, something was blocking your window. You slowly turn and a shadow creature opened its jaws where crooked rows of razor teeth sat. You screamed. "Death" it howled.

(A/N hey these will be short stories. But I will write try to write one every night. I hope you enjoy them. Comment on what you would like me to write about next. I need the ideas and badly)