Chapter 11: Rise of Predaking

(After the heroes get out of the underground base, they see some unwanted figures, they're the Chaos Avengers and the Brotherhood of Shadows.)

Grimlock: You again?

Shinnok: (smirks) Indeed. And as you can see, I've got some new friends here.

Ben 10: The Chaos Avengers?

Shinnok: That's right. Dormammu and I teamed up to destroy you all.

Ichigo: (angry) You couldn't be lower than that. Like turning on the Elder Gods wasn't enough, you join the Lord of the Chaos Dimension.

Shinnok: And once we're done with you, the world as you know... no, the universe you know... WILL BE NO MORE!

(Then Kamen Rider Psyga steps in.)

Psyga: S'up, losers.

White Dino Ranger: David?

Rick: You know him, David?

Psyga: Yes, father. We met once in Kamen Rider Cyclone: Civil War.

Vice: Hey, so you're David Taylor, son of Rick Taylor from Splatterhouse

Revi: Vice, please.

Shinnok: Enough talk. It's time for battle.

(Then Ben 10 becomes Heatblast while Kamen Rider Ichigo charges at Shinnok and kicks him. Ben 10 shoots some fireballs at him before kicking his face with a flaming kick.)

Shinnok: You'll pay for this.

(Then Ben 10 changes to Big Chill and freezes Shinnok as Kamen Rider Ichigo jumps to the sky.)

Ichigo: RIDER KICK!

(He kicks across Shinnok and his body crackles.)

Shinnok: I'LL BE BACK, BEN AND SHIMIZU. I WILL...

(Then Shinnok's body explodes.)

Ben 10: I'm still impressed about how Kamen Riders kill their enemies.

Ichigo: Awesome, isn't it?

(Meanwhile, Kamen Rider Nigo jumps to the sky as well.)

Nigo: RIDEEER KICK!

(Kamen Rider Nigo kicks across Brandish Myu and she explodes. Then Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata and Kamen Rider Blade look at each other.)

Ichi-Gata: Let's do this!

Blade: Right!

Cycloneriser: Rocking Spark!

B. Buckle: Kick! Thunder! Mach! Lightning Sonic!

H. Gaitlinger: 10! 20! 30! 40! 50! 60! 70! 80! 90! 100! Full Bullet!

S. Driver: Orange Squash!

Decadriver: Final Attack Ride: D-D-D-Decade!