Chapter 12: Asuna Betrays Union and Joins Atlas Corporation

(Asuna is seen along with Pyrrha, building a Gundam as she smirks deviously.)

Asuna: Pyrrha, I'm really glad you're helping me to build this Gundam since the last attack on Zach Snow's universe, when he and his friends destroyed Salem.

Pyrrha: Same. A certain leader of a certain corporation brought me those relics and put them inside the core.

Asuna: I like it. I'll make sure it's ready.

Pyrrha: Okay.

(Then Asuna walks towards her allies while Pyrrha walks to her office.)

(During the meeting between the Union Heroes, Winter looks at the blueprints of the Gundam control in suspicion because it has only one pilot to drive, and then she finds out that Asuna is working with the leader of Atlas Corporation, Jonathan Irons.)

Winter: (angry) THAT WHORE! She built a Gundam for herself and still allies with a villain.

(She grabs the blueprints and takes it to the Union Heroes.)

(Back to the facility, Asuna is checking on the workers along with Jonathan Irons.)

Asuna: How long until this Gundam is finished?

Irons: It's almost done. My men have built portals from all unionverses. The Atlas Corporation will have its glory.

Asuna: It's all according to the plan.

(Then the Union Heroes burst open the door and see Asuna with Irons.)

Rias: So it's true. You're working with a villain. Why?

Asuna: (yandere laugh) Did you really think I was helping you? Please, I am planning to rule Union City, destroy Predaking, and help Irons on his revenge against that Mulkiewicz guy. Now, meet... GUNDAM DDRAIG!

Rias: (glare) I knew it, you're just doing it to capture your ex-fiancee Ben Tennyson.

(Then Asuna jumps on the Gundam while Jonathan Irons goes to a secret room.)

Asuna: That's my real plan, devil bitch and spartan whore.

(Then Asuna starts piloting the Gundam)

Asuna: Now let's see what this baby can do

Asuna: Now let's see what this baby can do. Sorry that we're going to end this conversation. Say hello to your friends for me.

(Then Jonathan Irons come in piloting the Gundam Eternal while his soldiers are piloting the Atlas Strikers.)

Irons: You must be wondering why we have these things

Irons: You must be wondering why we have these things. Well, it's courtesy of the war economy.

Pyrrha: War economy?

Irons: Yeah, my old friend Sundowner liked that economy

Irons: Yeah, my old friend Sundowner liked that economy. It's thanks to it that I made a living.

Asuna: Now it's time to die, Union.

(Then Asuna shoots at the building and fly away leaving the fake heroes to die.)

Irons: See you never, scums. Okay, soldiers. It's time to show those heroes what Atlas Corporation is made of.

Soldiers: Yes sir.

Irons: Miss Yuuki, you're with me.

(Asuna smirks and they fly towards Predaking's location.)

(To be continued)