Gone

Crying out in pain, Maggie watched Parker slice her palm open, tipping it over the bowl. Then her shoulders slumped, eyes dulling. "Get them out of here." Parker ordered, walking to Maggie's side. Right before the door shut, Macy shouted. "We'll come back for you, Maggie! We'll find a way to save you and bring you home!" The telekinetic witch thought she saw the empathic witch wink, obscuring her from sight.

Six years later.

"We have one last option." Harry spoke, hesitantly glancing at Macy and Mel. Mel shook her head, "No. Too dangerous." Macy, however, was willing to save her sister. "Do it. Though you'll be gone for some time, it may just help us save Maggie." Nodding thankfully at his partner, Harry went to Abigael's, believing she could assist.

Caine mansion, Spain.

Macy and Mel had arrived the house, slipping inside. Parker stood there, in the foyer, like he knew they'd come. "We're here for our sister." Mel asserted. "I would like to present my wife and Queen, Margarita Caine." He swept an arm toward the darkened hallway. They heard clicking, as the woman who was once their sister emerged. Dark hair piled back neatly, deep black long sleeve blouse, jacket and jeans tucked into stiletto knee high boots.

"Don't just stand there. Bow before your Queen." Margarita snarled. Mel's head ripped back, before levelling a stare at the demon woman. "You are not our queen. Nor will you ever be our queen. Macy, let's go." She hissed.

Macy blocked Mel from leaving, arm barring her way. "Wait. Hear us out. We only want an alliance. I will attempt to get Abigael on our side for this." She spoke, Parker growling in fury. "Abigael will be of no help or use to me or you. Count on it." He swore. "Could we have a moment alone with our sister?" Macy asked.

"Fine. Five minutes." Parker left the room, Maggie regaining control instantly. "I'm so happy to see you!" She hugged her sisters. "You okay?" Maggie nodded. "My demon half is stronger than my witch half. I'm temporarily in charge. I don't have long. Where's Harry?" Their youngest sister said.

"He's with Abigael, trying to get her to help us save you." Maggie looked away, eyes closed. "Don't bother. Now that I'm a demon witch hybrid, you can't save me. Leave. I can handle Parker. He may be Demon Overlord, but he's my husband first and foremost. I love him. Go. Please. I love you. Go!" Then her demon half reassumed control, Parker returning.

"Get them out of here." He snarled, Margarita walking over and twining their fingers. Macy and Mel reluctantly left their sister, heading back home. Once in familiar surroundings, Macy called Harry. "There's no need to get Abigael's help. Maggie can't be saved. Come home." He returned to the sisters, sad and downcast.

Caine Mansion, Switzerland.

Parker and Margarita were lying in bed, a slender hand brushing her husband's chest. "What did your sisters want?" He asked. "They want to save me, but I told them to forget it. My place is here, by your side. I can never go back to that life. I'm a demon now, your wife and queen." She said.

"Don't forget our little ones." He reminded her, setting a hand on her flat abdomen. She smiled, thinking of their first four children, who were training to become lethal assassins. Her eyes flashed red, showing her cruelty. "At least have them over for dinner. Harry, Macy and Mel one last time. I'm pulling our children out of training briefly so your sisters can meet their nieces and nephews." Parker persuaded.

"Okay." Margarita reluctantly spoke. "Harry!" She hollered.

Vera Manor.

Harry was talking with Macy and Mel when he disappears. "Harry!? What!?" Both sisters burst out. He reappeared in the Caine mansion, confused. "Maggie!" He exclaimed. She looked away. "I'm Lady Margarita Caine now, Demon Queen and wife to Parker." She told him, slight sadness colouring her voice.

"How?" Her former friend asked. "The night we got married was the night he sliced my palm open, forcing me to be obey him. Then he made me drink demon blood, leading to my transition. It hurt. A lot." Her explanation stunned Harry, who stood there, silent. "Will you come home to Mel and Macy? Me?" She shook her head. "My place is here, with my husband." Maggie said. "Go home, Harry. I'll miss you with all my heart, but I will see you again someday. Go, be with Mel and Macy. Protect them. Keep them safe the way only you can. Find another Charmed One to carry the Vera bloodline on. Be with Macy. She needs you in ways inexplainable. Go!" With one final hug and glance, Harry leaves Maggie to return home. Hearing an agonising pained wordless scream, Parker rushes in.

"You okay?" He watches his wife cry her heart out, crumpled in a heap on the floor. "I miss my sisters and Harry. Can I go back to them? Briefly?" He relents. "Disguise yourself first. Then reveal yourself." She accepts, designing a mask that would hide her identity and face.

Two hours later.

Teleporting to the outside of her former home, the masked Maggie stands there, nervous. Stepping onto the porch, she knocks on the door, uneasy. Macy opens the door, confused. Harry appears behind her elder sister, telling the woman to let her in. Mel emerges, surprised. "Harry? Who's this?" Both ask him. He only turns to the masked person, nodding once. She reached up toward her mask, slowly pulling it off.

"Maggie! You're here! Harry? Care to explain?" Macy said. Hugging her sisters, Maggie smiled. "I called for him to explain why I was MIA for so long. Then told him to come here and protect you, the way he failed with me. Parker does the protecting now." Their youngest sister said. "I'm not here for long. Our children need me."

Four years later.

After hiring Freya and discovering she wasn't human, Maggie and Parker bonded with the ancient woman. They found similarities in her they shared in each other.