book idea 1

This one takes place somewhere in canada in the deep forest/wilderness near a town where this town to gather the needs they need ..   name can be anything .. can be anywhere in canada

A Pack filled with people who follow the lead of  their alpha/luna ... who also has a beta and gamma.. even omegas  who are just treated like they are the most precious things ..

But in this story an alpha from a different pack have a dislike for omegas because they are weak ... but what he doesnt know is that he has a mate who is an omega .. but when he finds out he rejects the omega and few years down the road .. that said omega finds his second chance mate .. who loves and adores this omega and this said omega loves his new found mate who is also an alpha ... they florish in their pack and become one of ghe strongest pack in canada ..    later on his old pack finds out that he is leading a strongest pack and his ex mate wants him back only to realize that the said omega has found his second chance mate and that he has a family from thay second chance mate.. later the ex mate alpha realizes he made a mistake and becomes sick from his mistakes later to find his second chance mate who is an omega only this time a female omega .. they live on with their lives happily ....